17.

Baybeeh tell me wuzgood 👀

Chapter 17:

Raegan

With everything that went down things were finally somewhat back to normal. Except for the fact that the police were in the hood hot after the last couple of shootings that took place. Of course that didn't stop Ryan though. He was still out and about like nothing happened.

While he was out running the streets I was practicing this new thing called staying my black ass in the house. It wasn't that bad either. I'd caught up in my shows and made time for myself just to get Rae together.

Today was another messy Friday at school and I was glad that I'd be graduating soon. After the fight I had with Nadia she was still talking with the her guard dog Desiree. Of course it was always behind my back never to my face .

She was probably mad that the video of our fight was posted on instagram and everybody was talking about it. That and the fact that our star basketball player was found dead in a trap house where he was found to be dabbling in drugs and gang activity in his spare time.

"Now everybody acting like they was just so close with that boy." Myko said rolling her eyes as we sat in homeroom doing nothing.

Staying quiet I just shrugged. I was still uneasy with the whole Eric thing.

Everybody was crying and grief counselors were here to talk to us and I was just ready to go. Fake people crying fake tears for a boy they only fake knew when it was convenient to them.

I'm sure people were blaming me but they'd never say that shit out loud. Around here there was a code of silence you took and that's what kept you safe.

"I think I'm about to leave. Today gone be hella slow. We probably stay in homeroom until lunch." I said resting my head in the crease of my arm.

"And if so that's dumb as fuck because seniors don't even have class after lunch. Could've stayed home." Myko said causing me to nod in agreement.

"Facts. I'm definitely leaving after attendance is taken."

"Same. But bitch why Desiree was lying about ducking the fade." Myko laughed rummaging through her purse. "We was in AP statistics and she gone tell Nick nem that you ain't wanna fight her. Like bitch why you lie?"

Sucking my teeth I let out a chuckle. "Everybody on the block was out there she was trying to jump. Wasn't trying to squabble one on one. Desiree a clown honestly. The oldest and the dumbest."

"Bitch exactly. So when they asked how she got into y'all beef she gone say Nadia told her you was spreading rumors about her sucking dick in the back room of Diva's during her private dances."

"People just make up anything and run with it. And she act like her sucking dick is something new. Bitch you got caught on yo knees the first day of senior year with Deon. Everybody know Desiree a real dick pleaser." I said laughing.

"That's what I said and that's why I got kicked out of Polly class yesterday. Girl she started bringing up all kind of old shit that's how I knew she was big mad. Them hoes been jealous."

The fact that her and Desiree got into it yesterday was funny to me because Myko was always the peaceful quiet one until you pushed that button. Me and her had that in common. We looked sweet as pie but it was only to hide the inner savage.