Epilogue

Slide to the right to listen
to butterfly by BTS

Ten years later

"GET THE OPERATION ROOM READY!" Mrs. Park yelled at the staff. She was shock by how many people were injured. More and more people were coming in with injuries.

An airport crashed into a building. It did a lot damage and a lot of people die.

"Mrs. Park, two military guys were badly injured," one of the nurses said to Mrs. Park.

"Tell me their names."

"Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jeongguk," the nurse was running to the ambulance, she was ready to take the patient to the operating room.

"Jungkook?" Mrs. Park stop walking. The ambulance doors open and saw jungkook bleeding badly. His skin was peeling off, he had a huge hole in his leg. Beside him was the other patient who probably wouldn't make it.

"Call Sana," Mrs. Park said to the nurse.

She nodded.

[12:00 AM]

"Still working?"

Mrs. Park looked up and saw Sana smiling. She was leaning on the door and wink at her.

"Yes," Mrs. Park said straightening her two arms.

"Mina go home and get some rest. Tzuyu will take over plus you should visit him," Sana walks toward her desk.

"I'm going to visit him when I'm done with my paperwork," Mina look at her computer screen. She promised Jimin that she will find a cure for angiosarcoma. The disease that ended Jimin life.

"Mina...you should start dating. Even your daughter and son are worry about you, you're already thirty and haven't dated no one since..."

"I know...I'm leaving," Mina got up from her chair and got her coat and her purse.

"Also Jihyo is getting marry with Jaebum," Sana said.

"I'm happy for her," Mina close her office and start walking down the hallway. She thought she should probably visit Jungkook before She leaves.

Mina POV

I walk near his room when I see a flying shoe hitting the white hall. It definitely left a mark. I peek to see if anything else was going to fly from the room.

"Someone is here," the guy in the wheelchair said. I think he's name Seokjin.

"Yah! Jungkook!" I'm begin to scold him. "You just had surgery! Stop acting like a kid!" I look at the other guy who is laughing uncontrollably.

"Obey your girlfriend," the guy said laughing his ass off.

I look shock. Jungkook looks pissed. He takes one of his pillows and throws it at his face.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Jungkook shouts. "Tell Tzuyu I'm mad at her! I'm hurt and she didn't come to visit me! I know she's a doctor but still."

Jungkook and Tzuyu have a complicated love story. I chuckle at him.

"Soekjin right?" I said facing him.

"Yes ma'am," he response back.

"Why are you in a wheelchair? You should be resting, you barely survive the surgery. Are you even human?"

"He's not human noona," Jungkook answered. "He's like an Avenger!"

I roll my eyes. "Get some rest," I make a sign to jungkook that I'm leaving."

"Yes doctor!" Both of them shouted loud.

I begin to walk the hallway when Seokjin yelled my name. "What? Get some rest," I turn around to face him.

"You don't remember me?"

"Should I remember you?"

"Of course! After all I told you if you became single I will make you mine," he winks at me "Pretty lady," he tries to smirk.

"Oh! You're the guy from Busan!" I gasped. I didn't recognize him.

"I'm finally here...Jimin," I look at the beautiful shining stars. I take the golden pocket watch, I smile as tears slowly fall down.

"You're my favorite story but yet it's painfully hard to tell," I sign deeply. It's one in the morning. Today is the day Jimin died. "I miss you.... I need you."

I open the pocket watch, "I love you, Jimin."

I watch as the two clock hands start spinning around. Did I break it? I stop crying. I can't break it.

It's okay. Go to sleep. I heard a whispered. I turn around and saw no one. My head starts to hurt. Somehow I became sleepy, I close my eyes.

We're going to be together again. That's the last thing I heard before losing my conscious.

A/N: book two is coming out guys. It's called Stay With Me. Thank you for the support too💕