All Alone

"Looking in the mirror feeling more depressed"..
Like for real who am I ?
Am I dead ?
Why do I feel empty?

Nobody can help or support you , cause from the very beginning they did not understand you . 

Dont you dare Look in the eye and say I've always been here for you , then if that's RIGHT! how come you didn't know a thing about my pain,

When you are depressed , u only wish to commit a suicide and that's it .
No more tiredness and pain
And you won't cry anymore ....

When you're depressed you can't be positive no matter what , its impossible.
You will just sit down remembering and regretting till you fucking Die ..

No one will help , no one will care .

No one can save us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I personally...
" feel too much."
That's what's going on.' 'Do you think one can feel too much? Or just feel the wrong way?' 'My insides don't match up with my outsides.' 'Do anyone's insides and outsides match up?' 'I don't know. I'm only me.' 'Maybe that's what a person's personality is: the difference between the inside and outside.' 'But it's worse for me.' 'I wonder if everyone thinks it's worse for them.' 'Probably. But it really is worse for me.

"Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone".

Sometimes you feel weird , you can't even understand yourself .
You'll feel like your world is raining without any rain out , and living in darkness all alone.
Suddenly this defeat.
This rain.
The blue has gone gray
And the brown has gone gray
And yellow
A terrible amber.
In the cold streets
Your warm body.
In any room
Your warm body.
Among all the people
Your absence
The people who are always
Not you.

The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he only hears the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.....

The end

Hope you enjoy the story ,don't be surprised sometimes people write stories which doesn't  make sense most of the time specially when they feel low.

please don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks,