Chapter 7: Zeta Sagittarii

Third Person's PoV

March 21, 2021. Wednesday.

Second semester starts and most of the college student in the room were focused on the index card infront of them. Their prof shuffled the index card for the sixth time while grinning. Ito ang pa-welcome kina Jerone ng professor nila ngayong semester.

Hindi naman si Jerone ganoong kinakabahan dahil inaral niya naman ang mga possible question. Bukod doon ay nag-a-advance reading din siya kapag may free time.

But he's still hoping that the question that his prof might ask was in included in his books. Dahil kung sa internet 'yun manggagaling e hindi rin siya sigurado sa mga pagbabasehan niya dahil minsan ay hindi lahat ng nasa internet e tama. Kaya mas nag focus siya sa libro.

"Arroyo, Kierla." His prof called his seatmate. Kitang-kita ang panginginig ng kamay nito. "What future applications of analytics will be developed on computerized business intelligence platforms?" He sighed, she's lucky because the question is in the book.

"The... the analytics conducted on computerized Business Intelligence Platforms is... is one of the key advanced information technology technologies of the fourth technological revolution, known as... as Industry 4.0." The girl kept on calming her hand.

"So how would you define Industry 4.0?"

"The current technological revolution, known as Industry 4.0, is determined by the development of... of..." She bit her lower lip. She forgot it.

"Of what?"

"I... I don't know Sir. I... I forgot." She said as she hid her face with her palm when she seated. Jerone knew that she's already sobbing. He knew that Kierla is a competitive person, kaya't kapag medyo sumasablay e hindi nito mapigilan ang maiyak. Her classmate were used to it. Kaya parang normal na lang sa kanila ang makitang ganoon ang kaklase nila.

"Okay," The prof graded her as he called a new one. "Madrigal, Fatima."

"Make a clearer explanation in behalf of Miss Arroyo."

"About what Sir?" She winced.

"Nakikinig ka ba!?"

"No Si---ugh, yes po!" Napayuko ang babae.

Nangunot ang noo ng professor nila. Nagsisimula na namang uminit ang ulo nito. Wala siyang sinulat sa index nito. He shuffled their index card again and picked one, "Valdazar, Jerone."

He stood up, "So the current technological revolution, known as Industry 4.0 is contains of the following technologies of advanced information processing: Big data database technologies, cloud computing, machine learning, internet of things, artificial intelligence, business intelligence and other advanced data mining technologies."

The prof was not contented so he followed up a question again. "Do you agree about the analytics conducted on computerized business intelligence platforms currently supports business management processes?"

"Yes, because it facilitates identification of opportunities and threats to business development, allows for quick generation of analytical reports on selected issues in the economic and financial situation of the business entity."

"Good," he graded him and called a new one. He was about to sat down when he saw a familiar figure coming in.

ZET is really excited to wear the uniform of UCV so as soon as the staff member of the university lended her the uniform. She grabbed it and said thank you.

Maghapon niyang inasikaso ang paglilipat ng mga gamit niya mula sa coffee shop at ang pagaayos ng mga ito sa unit ng apartment. Nagbalik tanaw siya. Medyo may katagalan na rin pala siyang nagtatrabaho doon. Ang coffee shop na iyon ay may maliit na silid para sa kaniya lang. Requested na niya iyon sa may-ari dahil matagal na rin naman siya ditong nagttrabaho kaya't doon rin siya nakatira. Mabait din naman ang may-ari at kakilala niya rin.