Chapter Seventeen

Btw this is the last chapter

"Yea he's asleep right now. I just put him down for his nap 10 minutes ago." John said to Ashton on the phone.

"Well that's good. Have you talked to him about coming back to us?" Ashton asked, while making dinner at his house for Luke and Calum. The littles are still under the impression that Micheal was with his parents.

"Every time I try he gets angry. He always says, "I don't want to go back to Ashton, Luke, or Calum. Look it's bad enough you work with him, but stay away from him.". I want him back with you just as much as you do." John said through the phone.

Micheal stood outside John's office door. He was angry. He told john I don't want to go back to Ashton, don't even talk to him about me. But John betrayed him. So he's leaving, again.

Micheal quietly walked back to his room. He took all the things he thought he would need. Once he had packed his bag he then went into John's bedroom. He saw the safe and dashed to it. He knew the combination because he saw john open it once.

Micheal took all the money John had stored in there, $10,000. He then went downstairs room some cars keys and took off down the street, driving away.

Okay so this sucks ass crack. But I'm going to make a sequel to this book. It might take a week or so but I'm going to edit this book before i do the sequel so.

Not edited. Look out for the sequel though.