Chapter Ten

It was a couple days later and Michael had recovered from his punishment. Physically. Mentally he was still a little scared. He had never been more humiliated in his life. He didn't want to go further but Ashton made him, but in Ashton's defense Michael told him his color was green every time he asked.

Michael had mixed emotions about his living situation at the moment. He loved living here with Ashton, Luke, and Calum. He loved being a little and he loved how Ashton took such good care of him. His three boyfriends have shown him nothing but love, but Michael didn't show it back.

While in his headspace Michael rarely told the boys he loved them. And he hated that. He hated himself, he hated his little self.

Michael knew he had to go, he was only holding the boys back. They'd be way better off without him. He didn't know how, but he would get out of here. Not matter how much it hurt.

***

Ashton sat in his office working on figuring out that budget for this year. He suddenly heard the cries of Calum. Knowing that was strange he ran to see what happened.

He saw Calum sitting on the floor clutching his knee in pain.

"Aw buddy what happened?" He asked kneeling in front of the crying little.

"I wa' wawkin' and I feww." Calum said through chocked sobs.

"Ok lets get you cleaned up." Ashton took Calum to the bathroom to clean the fresh wound on Calum's knee.

Meanwhile Luke had crawled into Ashton's office. He climbed into Ashton's chair and started messing around on the computer.

He eventually ended up emailing John Stevens again.

Hi. I baby Lukey, I two years old I like stuffies paci and cummies. Can you pease give me cummies cause daddy always busy now. You should come to my house.

Once again Luke sent the email and deleted it.

Poor innocent Luke didn't know what he just started.

Extremely short and I know that your average two year old wouldn't be able to do that but it's for the story. Not edited.