Chapter Four

Ashton sighed as he made breakfast for the three babies. Today was going to be a long, tough day. You see, Ashton had to go downtown to his building an he didn't trust anyone enough to watch the boys and he definitely couldn't depend on them to stay out of their headspace. So that meant they had to come with him.

Since they had to come with him that meant they had to be big. Lord, this is going to be problematic. He thought. Every time they had to come out of their headspace Luke and Michael had a fit. Calum was pretty easy going about the whole thing.

"Daddy!" He heard Calum yell. Lucky for him breakfast was ready. He made Luke a bottle and Michael and Calum some fruit.

He went and got the three boys and made sure to change them out of their nappies and into pull ups.

They were eating breakfast when Ashton decided to drop the bomb on the boys.

"Babies, today Daddy has to take care of business and you guys have to come with me. So that means you have to come out of your headspace." Ashton said cautiously.

It was silent. Then they started reacting. Calum just sat there continuing to eat his breakfast. Michael started giving Ashton sass and Luke started throwing a full blown tantrum.

"ME NO WAN BE BIG! I WIKE BE WITTLE!" Luke wailed.

This is going to be tough.

***
The four boys walked into Ashton's building. Ashton was in a suit with a smile on his face while Luke and Michael had scowls on their faces. Calum was actually pretty happy at the moment.

Ashton got the boys dressed in their big boy clothes. Luke was wearing a black leather cropped hoodie, white jeans, and black and white Adidas Superstars. With a hint of makeup.

Calum was wearing a flannel, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black vans. Michael was dressed in the same thing, just a different color flannel.

Even though they were all supposed to be big, Ashton put them all in pull ups just incase they had an accident.

"Alright, I have a meeting. I need you guys to go sit in my office. You know where it is." Ashton said.

The three boys got in the elevator and made their way up to the top floor. They sat down in some seats in Ashton's office, making themselves comfortable.

Michael smirked to himself as he dug in the pocket of his flannel. He pulled out a paci that he snuck when Ashton wasn't looking. He popped it in his mouth and he immediately slipped back into his headspace.

"Wukey, wook! Is so pwetty ousside!" Michael said to Luke talking about the view from Ashton's office.

"Mikey you're not supposed to go back into your headspace till we get home bud." Calum said.

"You can take care of him right?" Luke asked pointing to Michael.

"Yeah. Why?"

"There's a mall right across the street, in going to Pink and Victoria Secret." Luke said grabbing one of Ashton's credit cards.

"What's the point? It's not like you're ever going to where that stuff. You're always in your headspace." Calum replied, giving Michael some keys to entertain himself.

"Just because I'm always I'm always in my headspace doesn't mean I don't wanna look pretty. I love fashion but I can never do anything. I wanna model clothes, design clothes but I can't do that because I'm a baby. Look I love everything about being a little, but I want a life outside of it." Luke walked straight out of the room.

Calum sat there shocked. He never knew Luke wanted to be a model/clothes designer. He always thought Luke wanted to be a little and that's it. As a little Luke had everything. A daddy, his own room, tons of toys, and he was spoilt. They all were. Ashton was extremely successful, and that meant he could spoil the heck outta them.

He definitely needed to talk to Ashton about this.

***

Luke walked into Pink and immediately walked over to the panties. He was getting weird looks at what he was wearing, but he didn't care. Outside of his headspace, Luke was super confident. No one could tell him anything bad about him, he knew he was the shit.

"Hi, how may I help you?" An employee asked him.

"Um, is just looking for right now." Luke said politely.

"Okay." The lady smiled.

Luke continued walking around the store, he had picked up a lot of new things that he was definitely going to buy. He went back over to the panties. He bent down so he could grab some from a drawer, when he did his pants slipped down a bit, revealing he was wearing a pull up.

"Um.." Luke heard, then felt a tap on his shoulder. He got up and turned around to be met with Kendall Jenner. One of his closest friends in highschool.

"KENDALL!" Luke's yelled, tackling her in a hug. She hugged him back tightly.

"LUKEY! Oh my gosh! I'm so glad to see you!" She said happily. "We need to catch up."

"Yes! Let me pay for this stuff and then we'll go to Starbucks." He said.

"Okay."

Soon enough Kendall and Luke were sitting outside of Starbucks chatting away. Kendall had told Luke how her little sister Kylie was working on her own line of makeup products. And how she was working in becoming a model. But for right now she maintains her job at Forever 21.

"Lukey, I really need to ask you this. I'm not weirded out, just confused." Kendall said.

"What?"

"When I saw you looking in the drawer... your pants slipped down and I saw you're wearing a pull up. Why?" She said cautiously.

"Oh, I do ageplay." Luke said casually. Kendall titled her to the side in confusion. "Simply it's where I go into a headspace where I act younger than my actual age. Typical it's a little and a caregiver. I have a Daddy and two other 'siblings' who are actual my boyfriends." Luke explained.

Kendall nodded. "That's so cute! So you have three boyfriends?"

"Yeah." Luke sipped his drink.

"Man you have three boyfriends and I cant get one." Both of them laughed. "So how old are you in your headspace?"

"I'm two in mine. So I get bottles, nappies at night, and I suck on paci's all the time." Luke said.

"Aww. How old are your siblings in their headspaces?"

"3. It's Michael and Calum. You remember them right?" Luke asked.

"Omg, yes. I knew you three would end up together. Is it weird that I wanna see you guys in your headspaces?" Kendall gushed.

"No! Maybe I can talk ash into letting you come over one day. The only reason we're here is cause Ashton had to come down to his building and he doesn't trust anyone to babysit us and we can't stay out of our headspaces long enough to take care of ourselves."

Suddenly Luke's phone buzzed. He was allowed to have it since he was out of his headspace. 

Ashy: Where are you?!?

Luke: Relax, I'm talking to an old friend from highschool.

Ashy: well come back we're going home.

Luke: alright.

"I have to go, my daddy wants me back." Luke said standing up.

"Oh okay. Well it was good seeing you." Kendall said hugging Luke. "Gimme your phone."

Luke gave Kendall his phone. "Hurry, I can feel myself slipping into my headspace since I called him daddy."

"Here. Can I FaceTime you later?" She asked.

"I'll talk to him about it." Luke said before jogging back to the building so he could get back to his daddy.

Sorry it's late

Comment

Vote