Chapter Twelve

It wasn't till a couple hours later until Ashton noticed Micheal was missing. He searched the house up and down looking for the boy. First he checked the guest room, then after that he even checked Micheal's baby room. Soon enough he had checked the entire house and was pulling his hair out.

Then it hit him. He could've just gone for a drive, to blow off steam. Teens do that all the time, right? He thought, trying to make sense of the situation in his mind.

After a few minutes decided to make dinner for his boys. He walked to the play room where the two littles were playing blocks, and watching tv.

Both littles were laying on their stomachs watching The Lorax. Paci's were bobbing in and out or their mouths as suckling noises filled the room.

"Babies?" Ashton called out to them.

They just turned to him in reply.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" He said picking up the remote and pausing the movie.

Both boys scratched their chins in deep thought then conversed between themselves before Luke answered.

"Spagegee and meatbaws, pease." The tiny blonde said.

"Is that okay Callie?"

"'es daddy." Calum lisped trough his paci.

***

"Lukey, how did you manage to get spaghetti in your hair?" Ashton laughed as he took Luke out of his highchair. The blonde had gotten Spaghetti all over himself. Calum was covered in sauce just not as bad.

All three boys giggled at how dirty Luke had gotten as they walked to the bathroom. 5 mnutes later both littles were in a bathtub full of bubbly water. Luke wanted and galaxy bath bomb but Calum is afraid it'll turn his skin purple, so they stuck with bubbles.

As they were playing in the bathtub Ashton went to go get the boys their night clothes. He grabbed Luke a pink adult sized onsie and Calum and blue one. Along with pull ups.

After the boys got out of the bath Ashton changed them into their nighttime clothes. He made Luke a bottle and he gave them both a cookie since they were good boys today.

He had gotten each little into their cribs successfully. Now he could worry about the whole Micheal situation.

The honey haired man was bey happy that the littles didn't ask about Mikey. Most likely cause they were used to it. Micheal had been keeping to himself recently.

Ashton was quick to pull out his phone and call Micheal.

The call rung for a bit and then was sent to voicemail, alerting Ashton that Micheal is ignoring his calls.

He decided to text Micheal.

Micheal Gordon Clifford answer your phone right now. I don't know what's gotten into lately but you might want to get it out. When you get home you're going to be punished. I'm talking isolation, public humiliation, over stimulation. The whole lot.

A half hour had went by and still no reply. Ashton checked his phone only to see that Micheal had read the message and didn't reply. Now he was beyond pissed.

He stormed up to the guest room where Micheal was staying, in hopes of finding a clue.

At first he didn't find anything. Suddenly a piece of notebook paper was laying on the bed. Ashton picked it up and read it. And was horrified with what he saw.

Welp. That happened. I got my phone fixed. And about the character ask. I'm most likely going to do it. Not edited