Chapter 50

Lexa POV

As I flew out of the lair I stop and turn around, going back for my father. Mama will be sad. I need to save her.

I fly around, looking through the entrance that locked behind me and spot Doctor Doom lifting my dad up and placing her into a circle, clear dome.

"What are you doing to me?" Dad grunts out and Doom opens a lid, a panel of buttons lying beneath on a long black table.

"Just...things."

He hits a button and Dad instantly screams out as strings of lightning shoot through her body. She looks around and sees me through the window, shaking her head.

I press my hand against the glass but Dad mouths, "go. Now."

I shake my head and go to cry out but Dad screams out in agony, mouthing to me, "GO!"

I fly away and feel my tears run free the entire time until I arrive back at home, Mom sprinting over when Aunt Charlotte grabs me, pulling me down safely.

"Oh my baby!" Mom envelops me in a tight embrace, crying agonizingly into me, "I thought I lost you." She whispers.

Alison POV

"I'm sorry Mama," she sniffles at me and I pull away, steadying my daughter's shoulders, "you're okay? Are you hurt? Bruises?" I study her body but Lexa shakes her head, "Mama I'm fine."

The sudden low tone of her voice startles me and I look up at my 5 year old, green eyed daughter. "Where's your father?"

Instantly, she starts crying, "h-he took her Mama. Doctor Doom. He was hurting her but Daddy sent me away. He's killing her."

I stare wide-eyed at Lexa and feel my entire world start crashing down. My Emily, dying? Unlikely.

She's Emily Fields! Ex-Arrow, current Commander of Acropolis! Emily Fields doesn't die.

"Because I know Emily Fields is, the Arrow."

I glared at Emily and she looked away. "How could you." I hissed and she looked back at me, her eyes hard and firm. "Alison I wanted to tell you-" I slapped her hard across the cheek but she didn't even flinch. "YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" My body just fell apart. All my anger controlled me.

"That's not possible. She's not dead sweetie," I shake my head at her but Lexa just cries even more, "Mama we've gots to saves her! Please Mama." 

Lexa sobs into my chest and I nod, "we'll get her back, I promise."

I look around at everyone and stand up, Lexa holding my hand. "You all heard what Heda said. Charlotte." Charlotte's eyes pop out of her head before she walks over, "right. Um...everyone head to your homes. We will assign a community curfew until we can assure everyone's safety. I will do my best to get our Heda back. Together we stand."

Everyone claps and I stare out, closing my eyes as my chest aches with pure pain.

She will be okay. She's Emily Fields.

Emily POV

"S-stop. Please," I grunt as I fall from the air another time. "What are you doing to me?" I pant and he towers over me, "just enhancing a few things."

"What? Like what?" I stand up, weakly, but I do.

His metal covered face mocks me and he grabs me by the neck, throwing me against a wall as I grunt out, the wall cracking slightly as I collapse to the ground.

"Do not question me Emily Fields. You gave yourself to me in exchange for your family to be together. Now, what I say, goes."

I gulp and nod. He picks me up and places me on a bed, strapping me down in the dome I was electrocuted in.

"When you wake up. You'll be a new person."

I frown, confused to what he was saying but he closes a glass top over me, sealing me into a tube and I look around, "HEY! LET ME OUT!"

I thrash and scream but everything slows when the energy surges through me, coursing through every vein in my body.

I let out an ear piercing scream as my body tingles.

I feel this...alter.

I try to push it away, try to fight whatever force he is putting into me, but I can't any longer.

My eyes are forced shut and I am thrown into darkness.

Alison POV

"We're leaving-" "I'm coming with you," I say as I walk over but Spencer stops me, "no way. Emily would kill us."

"Spencer. She's my wife. I'm not leaving her alone. I'm coming." I push her aside and Charlotte grabs my hand, "you stay by me, understand?"

"Of course."

Charlotte nods and she turns around, "Lexa...be strong while we are gone, okay?"

My young daughter nods shyly and I smile, "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too Mama." Her forest green eyes are full up responsibility and duty. Something I see in Emily often.

I then realize how much Lexa reminds me of her father. She is loyal, honest and hard headed, much like Emily is. Lexa is only 5 years old, yet is so mature. She understands the way we work, she understands the power Heda has. She knows all.

She'll be ready to become Heda soon.

"Let's go." Charlotte takes off, pulling me with her and we all fly together, arriving at Doctor Doom's lair. 

I slowly and cautiously step foot inside. "Everyone be careful. We don't know where he could be-" Charlotte grunts as she is hit with a laser. She flies to the wall, collapsing to the ground.

"CHARLOTTE!" I scream and Spencer grunts, shooting her freeze ray but Doctor Doom walks over, deflecting it.

"Puny. Pathetic. That's all you got?" Hanna screams and runs at him, shooting fire, melting his arm, only to have it grow back and he grabs her by the neck, tossing her on top of Charlotte who tries to stand them up.

"Where is she."

"Where is who, my dear?"

"You know who! Where is Emily!" I order and he chuckles, "Emily? Why she is no longer here."

Aria gulps, "what do you mean."

"I mean, Emily Fields is dead. Not coming back. Ever. Say goodbye to your wife, Mrs. Fields." Doom stares at me and I can feel the evil of his soul boring into my own. I tear my eyes from his, "no. She isn't dead. WHERE IS SHE!" I boom, my voice sending a forcefield to him, his metallic body flying backwards, hitting a wall.

He shakes his head and nods, "I will admit. That was impressive. Especially for such a little lady such as yourself. But Emily Fields is no more."

"I know she is here!" I cry and he shakes his head again, "oh but that is where you are wrong, my dear. Emily Fields is no longer here. However...come out, my dear one!" 

I watch in curiosity as a figure emerges. A girl, looking an awful lot like Emily walks over. Except, her eyes. They're pitch black. Her Heda outfit is on, but her hair is dark black with white streaks, her skin pale and chipped.

"E-Emily?" I whisper.

Her lips curl up into a sinister smirk.

"Alison Fields. Meet...Bizarro."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well well...

What now?

Anyways...I was thinking...maybe...

Should I make a Clexa fanfic? I've been getting requests for over a year now and I have always wanted to.

Should I? Idk...

Let me know!

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13