Chapter 2

Alison POV

I walked into school and smiled at my best friend Aria, "hey shorty."

"Hey Big A." She grinned and we hooked our arms together walking down to first period when Hanna Marin stepped in next to me, leaving me in the middle, ruling the school as I love doing. "So how is Charlotte?" Hanna questioned me about my sister who is at some boarding school away from here. I think it's in New York somewhere. "Good, I think. I haven't talked to her much. She's always busy."

She nodded and Noel walked over to us with Ben and Sean at his side. "DiLaurentis. Looking hot."

"Not so bad yourself Kahn." I smirked and he chuckled, "So DiLaurentis. Happy Friday. You know what that means right?" I rolled my eyes back into my head in a joking manner and confirmed that we were going to his party tonight at his house. "Great. See you there." He winked and they walked to their spot with the other jocks before homeroom started.

Emily POV

I tried not laughing when they told me I was going to high school. A wide grin came across my face, "you're kidding me right? High School? Like with humans?"

They nodded and said, "it's your duty Emily. We will equip you with anything you need and we can get you a car." I raised an eyebrow, "keep talking."

Parking Garage

I smirked and Charlotte chuckled, "which one do you get?"

I shrugged, "I don't know yet."

Then a car pulled up and our jaws dropped, "Try not to break it Herms." Spencer Hastings tossed me the keys to the golden Lamborghini Veneno and I laughed at my other best friend. "Now, we have a house already for you." They handed me my address and a picture. I smiled and tilted my head, "my house when I was a kid. I loved this place."

"Percision of language Emily," my mother said, correcting my use of the word love. Yes, that's another one. My mom doesn't like love. It's not like she hates it, but she doesn't want me falling in love. She feels that love is weakness. I was always taught that it was. And trust me, it is. When I had my first girlfriend we bent the rules and fell in love. I was so deeply in love with her...that is until she died. She was murdered in an explosion on a mission. I was devastated, heartbroken. That was 3 years ago, when I was 14. I learned to not have feelings, to harden a shell around me. That's what made me such a good agent. I was able to separate feelings from business. I can't be distracted. Sometimes we have to make hard choices. Being in love could tamper your decision, possibly ruining the mission and getting innocent people killed or hurting you. So there's another fun fact about my life. I have no feelings when it comes to what people call "romance". Yeah I don't have that. I sleep with girls and have fun but I never grow feelings for them. I can't. My mom and dad would be disappointed and it will just be an inconvenience to me.

"I wasn't talking about a person mother. Relax." She smiled and nodded, "Okay. I love you honey." She kissed my forehead and I looked around, "where's dad?"

"You didn't think I'd miss this did you? Look at that ride." He chuckled as he walked over. My father everyone. Wayne Fields. I smiled, "Bye dad."

"Bye Emmy." He kissed me and I walked over to Jessica who was standing next to President Veronica Hastings. She smiled and hugged me, "I love you sweetheart. Be careful. Protect my daughter. Please."

I nodded and said, "with my own life. I promise." I pulled away and bowed at her, then walked over to President Hastings. "You've served us so well so far. Keep it up Fields. This is a big one. Good luck. Be careful. Remember. You see him."

"He doesn't see you." We both said in unison and I nodded, "understood ma'am." I walked to the car and they put my bag in it. "Alright Fields." Spencer bent over in the window, "I already set up the GPS. Missles are here, to go into fly mode is this button, forcefield, invisibility, use this to open the compartment holding the gun, this for nitro boost, this to hide the spy options and it will turn into a regular car interior. This button to go underwater-" "I think I get it Spence. Thanks." I chuckled and she sighed, "alright. Let's go." She got in and I frowned, "you're coming?"

"Someone's gotta keep you in check." She winked and I sighed, "I don't need help. I do things-"

"On your own I know. Suck it up and drive." I pulled it into drive and waved, before speeding off to our destination. Well this mission should be fun. Go high school.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know it's short but I have volleyball lol

I just HAD to post lmao

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13