Chapter 6

Alison POV

The number of moles of H􏰁(aq) ions equals the number of moles of OH􏰂(aq) ions... As O2(g) is produced, the pressure inside of the bottle might increase and the bottle might burst without the pressure-releasing cap. My Chem thoughts were interrupted by Fields poking my arm. Yes, she chose to be my partner and I glared at her, "what."

She sighed, "I tried telling you a while ago but you got that answer wrong." She pointed at me paper to a previous question and I chuckled, "then what is it?"

She sighed and flipped the paper back a page, pointing at number 8. "This should be that the ratio by mass of NH4Cl to H2O in mixture A is 40. g/100. g, and the ratio in mixture B is 10. g/100. g." She looked at me and I frowned, "wait...what?"

She sighed and moved closer, leaning over the desk, explaining the question and how she got that answer. When she was done she said, "dumb enough for you Barbie?" She had a smirk on her stupid face and eyebrows high up in a teasing way. I clenched my jaw, "I'm not dumb retard."

She laughed, "if I'm a retard then what are you?"

Hanna and Aria chuckled in front of us and I kicked their seats, then glared at Fields. "A girl that doesn't have time for losers like you freak."

"My name's Emily. Not freak." She piped in and I rolled my eyes, "whatever. And that's a stupid name." 

Lies. That's a hot name for a hot girl. Emily Fields? I love that name. But I can't give her the satisfaction that I like it. "Okay Barbie."

"And stop calling me that," I snapped at her and the bell rang finally.

Emily POV

Ah lunch time. I sniffed the air, "smells like fresh acne and hormones." I strolled to the lunch line and frowned, "the hell is this crap?" I said and Hanna walked up to me, "meat surprise."

"What's the surprise part?" I said and she chuckled, "that it's not actually meat." I dropped the tray in the garbage and grabbed a salad instead, "guess i'll eat leaves..." I paid and Hanna walked next to me, "you can sit at our table!"

"I don't think you're leader would like that."

"And you care because?"

I smirked, looking at Hanna who made a very good point. "That is true. I'd be delighted."

I sat down and Alison walked over, talking to Noel when she saw me sitting and talking to Hanna and Aria, "what is she doing here?" She was clearly annoyed and Noel chuckled, "you're the new girl right?"

"That's right." I grinned and stood up, holding my hand out to him. "Noel don't even try with your pathetic pick up lines. Number one they suck and two she has a dick and is definitely a dyke." Noel clenched his jaw and I saw his expression which was one of annoyance and anger. That's notable. I observed him suspiciously and held out my hand, "nice to meet you Noel. I'm Emily Fields. Dyke with a dick." I smiled sarcastically and he shook my hand. I squeezed it a little hard and he grimaced at my action. I pulled back and put on an act. "Oh my gosh did I hurt you? I'm so sorry." He shook his head, "uh no. You didn't. Whatever." He walked to the jocks and Alison raised her eyebrow, "what was that about?"

I watched him walk away and sighed, "nothing. Let's eat." I pulled her to the table gently and she didn't argue or state a remark. She listened and sat next to me, eating her salad.

=^.^=

"I say we got to the Brew. Emily you're coming." Hanna grabbed my wrist and I chuckled, "where are we going?"

"Why is she coming?" Alison whined and I smirked, winking at her, "you want me there."

She rolled her eyes and Hanna insisted I go and when she convinced them and told me it was a cafe they went to a lot I agreed to go, only if I could bring a friend. We all sat in the Brew when the door opened. "Charlotte?" Alison jumped up to her feet and ran to Charlotte, hugging her tightly and Spencer walked over to me, "hey." I greeted her back and she looked behind me, "that girl is hot."