Chapter 14- Accomplice

Start from the beginning

"What!!!????? No No No!!! you got the wrong person! I have nothing to do with this!!!!"

"You have EVERYTHING to do with this!. The people you are associated with owes me. Therefore making you b*tch MY BAIT!!.  If they care about you which i'm sure your daughters do because i've checked with my sources....someone has to pay!!!!" Coppo said turning on his heels to go back upstairs with the men.

"Oh and If I don't get what I want in my time consider ya a** DEAD..." He said looking back at me.

"Wait!!!! please hear me out what can I do to help!" I cried out. 

Oh My God...Nishelle wasn't lying.......

Coppo

"Katrell betta have my f*cking money tomorrow or i'm packing sh*t up and taking that b*tch with me downstairs till I have all my plans down for war on Dre and his team." I said to my right hand men JC and Torrin. 

Katrell made a good point that night I met up with him and his gorgeous accomplice Brienne, about how I need to start taking territory and running things. He told me some sh*t about Dre saying that i'm just anotha nickel and dime hustla, I aint nothing to be worried about and he gon try to put me on his team like i'm some b*tch a** weak n*gga!. He got me f*cked up!!!! Hell yeah I came into this laid back cus at first I aint want the feds or nothing on my a** I got three kids calling me daddy and my record already hot from previous attempts of stupid sh*t. I aint need no blue man (cop) on me tryna pin me and lock my a** up for life!. Dont mistake me for a feeble n*gga i'm just street smart wit mine. But now with what Katrell told me Dre making me look in the streets like i'm some Weak p*ssy and that I will NEVER BE. I got something for him and his crew..... And Katrell aint off the hook. If he don't have my money i'm ditching and running with his ex b*tch. He better watch for that lil girl of his too....

Brienne

The girls are catching on to me. I'm constantly ditching them when they wanna hang. I'm having to make up excuses for everything now. Now they are questioning my a** all the time!!!! Sh*ts annoying. I almost want to back out of the whole thing. I've been going back and forth with doing so lately anyways, but I don't want Katrell to back out on giving me money. My family is in serious need right now. If we don't get a certain amount of money by the end of this month we are going to loose the rest of what we have left which is barely nothing. I've thought about selling the furniture as an idea, but who is going to want worn out stuff really?. I've been stressed out lately to the max. I'm seconds from being homeless, i'm lying to my friends, going through with this plan with katrell without being noticed, and school is slowly falling behind. I don't know what to do.  I was in my room thinking about how to get out of this bind. A teenager should not be having to stress about this type of sh*t! Isn't it the parents job to worry about the home? I mean I should be worrying about what outfit ima wear to school tomorrow or just getting good grades so I can go to college!. From the looks of it if I don't get scholarships or grants my a** gonna be working at a place i'm going to hate going to everyday.

 My phone buzzed signaling I had a text. I looked at it and it read Katrell. I slid the unlock button on my iPhone Katrell recently purchased for me and read the text.

Katrell: Meet me at the corner of your house in 10. Im coming to get you. I wanna run over this weeks task. I got some spending cash for you too..;)

Me:okay!

I needed this money. I just gotta find a way to get passed my father. Its going on 11 and it's a school night. But he probably passed out on the couch anyways drunk. smh.

I almost made it out the door till I heard a deep slurred base voice calling my name.

"Brienne!?"

"Yes dad?" I said with my back turned to him heading out the door.