Hurtful Part

Its complicated, but i hope you enjoy it.

Sometimes people feel low, they say or write words that doesn't make sense . I understand and you might understand that in this life you will experience sadness and depression , one day you'll feel that you are useless and can't do anything . You'll say I'm in bad mood but the truth is you need time to realize it yourself that you are empty and you are just tired from everything.... you'll think to commit suicide and end your life ...
You are just sad
You are just weak
You are just so tired
Can you even breathe?
Do not tell me your happy and you got no problems and your fine ! I know and you know that there's something wrong in every person's life.Sometimes you need to cry and stay in the darkness all night .
What did you do to deserve to be like this ?
Why the does the past keep on crossing your mind daily ?
Why can't you forget everything and just disappear?!

You can't actually......
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

There's a girl ...

who puts on a fake smile to hide her pain from her friends. The reason she does this is so she doesn't have to worry them, however the pain is becoming unbearable. It hurts now to even fake a smile....

Every now and then, she would wear a fake smile ,her mother once told her that nobody would want to be with a depressed girl. So the depression sat behind the mask and her heart prayed that a soul would notice.

"I guess she shouldn't dream too much"

She's tired of everything, everything seems hard for her . She can't handle anymore .

She had mastered faking smiles, right down to the wrinkles around her eyes. No one ever questioned her except one person. that person saw it in her eyes, the windows to her soul, and held on to her as the facade crumbled into a real grimace.
She... had the world hiding behind her fake smile. It could literally be anything. Anything is possible. Was she friendly? Was she bad?

Nobody will ever know what's behind her fake smile that she wore like a mask on her face. The smile that tore at her in her indecision. But, they will never know what's behind her fake smile..

It's impossible to be happy
Its impossible to forget
It's impossible to laugh with no pain
Its impossible to change
It's impossible to fix her heart
It's possible to go a day without crying

It's impossible to let go.......

Need a break from everything, feeling broken into pieces like a broken glass  . Is there anyone out there who have a heart to feel and notice .

There were times she felt like the world was slowly disappearing in front of her. Or maybe it was just her who was fading away. Those moments it didn't matter anyway. Because of her empty heart .
The black hole in her heart , deep inside her soul.

She hide behind her words. She wanted her words to mask the real her. she feels compelled to hide behind a false identity. What are you afraid of?"
"You want a true identity, don't you?"

She is many people in one body. And you know what? She have carefully molded each one of them. Into these identities, she play a part that people expect. She has become a reflection of what they want.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

People think depression is sadness, crying or dressing in black. But people are wrong. Depression is the constant feeling of being numb. You wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again.

Continue reading ....