Chapter 26

A/N: hello everyone, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry for such a long, unexplained pause in updates. I am updating this story first before my other two and then I'm hoping to be back on track with updates; having them back to once a week, fingers crossed. Once again I do apologize to all the readers who have checked up on me and kept up with this story.
Also a little time frame after this update we'll reach the half way mark of this book!

Question: what is a goal you have set for yourself? Or have you reached a goal you had set?

Word count: 1919

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Watching my mother's reaction slowly as she eyed the king, I could only imagine what her mind was thinking. Jason stood tall and broad as he let my mother look him over, before slowly crossing one arm in front of him while his other was tucked behind the small of his back. Bowing he raised him self back up locking eyes with my shocked mother once again.

"Hello Rachel, it is a pleasure to meet you again."  My stomach began to flutter as his smooth voice broke out, my ears picking up every syllable his plump lips formed.

My mother quickly got ahold of her self as she gave Jason a curtesy as she addressed him with his title. I began to zone out of the conversation after hearing him say to just call him by Jason. My eyes too left the pair as an uneasy feeling settled over me, the glanced over everything in search of the cause. Nothing seemed wrong, no threat, nothing was out of place.

"Ella?"

Quickly I turned my head catching bother the eyes of not only my mother whom spoke my name but the worried ones of Jason as well. He could definitely sense my unease.

"Sorry mom, what was it you were saying?" My moms eyes seemed to shine as she watch Jason step closer to me, an arm lightly draped around my waist.

"Alyssa is pregnant, she's expected to have a little girl." My mother smiled with happiness, no doubt she was worried over both her daughters and now she has been reassured that both were safe. A wide smile plastered itself across my face at the news happy for my sister, she was slowly building her own family first a son and now a daughter.

"That's great news to come home to, I'll have to stop by and congratulate her." Smiling I look up to meet the sparkling green eyes of Jason, my bright smile seeming contagious as he to game a small one back to me.

My eyes glanced back toward my mother whom of which now looked dejected. "I- well perhaps you should visit her another time, how about you show Jason around, im sure he'd love to see your childhood home? In the meantime I'll make some tea for us." She quickly excused her self as headed into the kitchen to get started.

My eyes locked into Jason once again as he tangled his fingers into my hair pulling me against his chest, my head tucked in just under his chin. I could feel him taking in deep breaths of my scent before placing a light kiss on top of my hair. "I'm keeping that promise I made." His voice was whispered into my messy locks, my hands trailed up his back holding his shoulders.

"What promise." My voice was muffled by not only his shirt but the taught muscles under it. His hand that was tangled in the hair at the bake of my neck pulled me tighter against him. His fingers on my waist digging into my skin.

"Next time. I won't hold back. I'm not leaving your side the whole week, then it will be you who is round with a pup."

My face was blood red and hot to the touch from his bold words, I knew he said he's wouldn't leave me alone to suffer any more but he really wanted to have a child with me? I could only image having a mini version of Jason running around, and with his fathers looks I'm sure he'd have no problem with women.