Part 19

Cara's POV

'Michael!' I screamed, as his foot slipped. Half of his body wasn't in sight. He was dangling 30 floors up with just my dad holding his arm. I started to cry. 'DAD PULl HIM UP!' I screamed. Dad turned around to me and glared, shaking his head. I looked at him wistfully, hoping maybe he'd finally do somethinf right in his life for his own daughters sake, for mums sake. I started to spurt things out about mum, hoping he would soften, but it was no good. He held the gun to me, then dropped it on the floor. I made a big sigh of relief. I looked behind me and heard people on the floor below, I looked back at dad and saw that he had heard aswell. I stared at him and he stared at me. That was when it happened. Next thing I knew I heard two screams in unison. One was the crowd below the building, and one was from Mr Davies. He was dead.

****************

'DAD!' I screamed crying. He glared at me and started laughing. 'Sorry darling daughter, your boyfriend's not here anymore.' He said, with emphasis on the anymore. I didn't know what to do. I needed to act fast. In the flash of the moment I stared at the gun on the floor and made a run to grab it, dad seen me looking and decided to get it as well. I kicked him in the stomach and he slapped me. I ended up with the gun in my hand. I held the trigger a good distance away from him, pointing at his chest. I looked and saw the fear in his eyes, my hands were shaking. Do it Cara. A voice told me inside my head. But my heart said no. I was going to place the gun on the floor but that's when he spoke. 'You don't have the guts you spiteful little slag.' He sneered. His words made me tingle inside, in a bad way. 'I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, I HATE YOU, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY DAD!' I screamed at him. I saw him look at me. BANG. I pulled the trigger. I watched my own father fall to the ground. I stood on the spot shaking. That was when the police flooded onto the roof. They took one look and seen me with the gun. I couldn't do this anymore. 'IT'S THE POLICE STOP!' They shouted. I ran to the end of the building and dropped the gun off. I turned back and blew a kiss. 'Bye dad.' I whispered. I jumped.