Part 14

Mr. Davies POV

He came in and threw Cara onto the floor, I wanted to do something but he was to big, to strong, to violent. I tried to get up but he kicked Cara and undid my wires, punching me in the nose and the mouth five times in a row. I stared at him hopelessly and he stuck his middle finger up at me running outside. I started to pass out as all the machines helping me breath had been unplugged. I searched around desperately with my hand for the red panic button on the coffee table next to my bed. I could feel the rusty taste of blood in my mouth as I searched frantically. Finally I found it and sighed in relief. All these doctors and nurses came flooding in, I saw Cara being taken outside. Then it all went black and I lost consciousness. 

****************
****************

Cara's POV

I chased after my dad but he got in his car and drove away. I started smashing up his windows with a branch from a tree in the hospital car park. I was fed up of him, thinking he could treat me like this, treat Mr Davies like this, and control my life. 'YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!' I screamed, but he was already on the main road, leaving me here. I threw the branch down in frustration and ran back inside, but Mr Davies was still bleeding and the room was still crowded with Doctors and nurses. I cried and cried for hours, then after a long wait, I stared at my phone. 1 New message. I looked through the blinds and saw that Mr Davies was still being operated on, so I quickly had a peek at the message, forgetting about the earlier sort of black mail SMS's. The screen read the sender identity as unknown number. It's the same person. I thought to myself. I scrolled down the screen to see black bold print. There was one or two lines, but it told me enough, I looked around me warily. Someone was here.

**********

'Hope Mr Davies will be ok, wouldn't want it to be a broken love between you two now, would we?' I stared at the screen. There was no one here, or so I thought. I heard footsteps everywhere. But I kept slapping myself, telling myself it was hospital, there was bound to be people walking by. But that's when he grabbed me, brought me into the same closet as dad did. I screamed, then noticed who he was. The one who was sending the messages, the one creeping me out. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Harrison Taylor.