The World Aflame Chapter 7: Settling In

I led the CAUs inside the courtyard of Castle Aria as a feeling of hope rose in my heart. All of the CAUs had agreed to stay which was more than I had hoped for. Karliah kept eyeing my back with a hungry glare like she couldn't wait to see what I would do next. Aria walked beside me after all the castle was named and given to her by me. The gray stone walls were at least twelve feet thick and about two bus links thick. It would serve as a line of defense should this place ever be attack. I bolstered the energy of the stone walls so that they would withstand rockets, grenades, missiles, even, hopefully a nuclear explosion if it's not hit directly. That was the hardest part about building the fort because it drew upon the most energy. Looking at the other CAUs I could tell they were in awe.

When we came to the central tower which was ten stories high and about a football field or more wide, Aria turned to the rest of them and in the most authoritative voice she could muster which was pretty good for her age she pronounced: "The rooms are split up into dorms you can choose who to bunk with but they must be groups of three. each rooms contains a mini kitchen, three bedrooms, two baths, a living space and storage closet. Oh and there is air conditioning." At this all the CAUs gave a roar. It had probably been some time since any of them had had air conditioning. It was almost sad to see how excited they all were. But I knew exactly how they felt i had experienced the same things as them.

"How in the heck did you guys build something like this in only a couple of weeks?" someone in the group asked. I stepped forward.

"We had a lot of time on our hands once we set up the invisible field. so we decided that if our parents didn't want us in their home, we would make our own home a gather our own family. So that is exactly what we did. plus when everything in the world contains energy, all matter becomes almost easy to manipulate... for example." I drew on the energy of the earth and drew from it a lump of iron and after refining it into steel I gathered the energy to a single point making the now gleaming metal lump glow bright red. Then I imagined the metal lengthening until I was holding a steel five foot long spear shaft. I engraved on it Karliah's name then, I drew two gemstones out of the earth. The first was a diamond that shaped into a spear head sharpened to an infinitesimal sharp point. The second was a purple amethyst about the size of a golf ball that while round was tapered to a point on one end. Closing my eyes, I reached deeper within the materials and joined their energy flows until they ran together seamlessly. When I opened my eyes I held a complete weapon. The spear Was completely balanced with a diamond spear tip and purple garnet counterweight. I engraved Karliah's name in the shaft which kind of surprised me that I would but I quickly put that out of my mind, I did it because she was simply the one that I knew the most and that was it. I handed Karliah the gleaming spear in which i had made. She took it her eyes wide with wonder.

"Why did you..." she began but I cut her off with a wave of my hand.

"I don't exactly know but what i do know is that we have some dorms to get sorted but before that everyone should get familiar with the castle. So i will leave you all to explore at your own leisure but I have to go get settled in." With out waiting for anyone to reply to what i just said i hurried to the main part of the castle and using energy i threw open the Main giant double doors of the castle. Directly inside were two doors on either side of the entrance that led to the two different towers where the other CAUs were currently setting up. After that the Audience Hall stretched out before me. The walls were a pale white with blue and green energy crackling throughout them. The ceiling arc far above with wooden support beams crisscrossing the span of the walls. The floor was made out of the same pale stone as the walls and ceiling except it was covered in a with thin but soft carpet which was colored in a royal blue color with golden edging and swirl designs. A massive chandelier hung from the ceiling. In the lighting sockets on the chandelier as well as on the walls gems of every kind lit the area giving off their own supernatural light thanks to my energy charged with in them. This was to be the common room and lounge where all of us would spend our time eating discussing subjects of topic and just hanging out. Couches, tables, chairs, coffee tables made out of pure crystal, even some recliners sat spread out lining the grand hall.

At the center of the room was perhaps the most important part of the whole room. The counsel table. Each dorm would pick a representative to go to the table. The table was a massive quartz and gold round table with twenty high backed chairs made of fine oak and outlined in gold. Each chair had a different precious gem or metal embedded in the middle of the very top of the chairs which would most likely tower above anyone's head who sat in it. The gem matched up with the one embedded in the table directly in front of each seat.

It was like having assigned seats or something but me and Aria had thought that best. of course at the time we weren't planing on hosting a small army of CAUs most of this had been added by me during the times I had to rest while searching for Aria. Aria looked at the stuff i'd added her face was mixture of awe and amazement.

"Bubba it's so amazing," she said, the amazement obvious in her voice. A sharp intake of breath followed by several gasped sounded behind me. I turned around to see the CAUs had followed me. I walked into the castle rooms once i realized i had been standing there in the doorway like an idiot. The other CAUs followed slowly their eyes raised to the roof and ceiling then lowered back down to the floor and then side to side to take in each wall. the entire time they were silent with reverence.

It was Henry who broke the silence to make what they were saying with their eyes very clear.

"Oh yeah this will do very nicely," He stated with a smile.

That is the end of part 7. I am sorry it took me so long to get it out, i've been pretty busy with life so again i'm sorry. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it and stay tuned for more of John Weltch's crazy adventure. Let me know in the comments what you think of this story and how well do you think it was written. just give me some feedback, i'm dying to know what you all think. once again thanks for reading and thank you for your time. I'm out.

-SirSukena)