"That was so rude Hanyeol!" He said. 

"But you're ignoring me." She pouted. 

"Aish! How can you so be disrespectful. Damn. I will really ban you from entering in this damn cafe!" Daniel said still not getting up from the cold marble floor. 

"Shut up Pinky!" 

"What?! My hair is not pink anymore! God damn it!" Daniel exclaimed getting out of the scene and went to help Daehwi and Sonagi instead. 

"Hanyeol, just go home." Jihoon said. 

"No, I want to stay here and walk home with you." The girl crossed her arms and legs. 

A few hours later, Hyungseob went home early and Hanyeol got really bored. 

"Oppa, let's go home. I'm tired." Hanyeol whined clinging onto his arm, as she rested her head on his shoulder. Jinyoung find it cringe. 

"Too much PDA, omg. Get the hell out of my sights!" He said covering his eyes. 

"You're just jealous because you don't have a love life!" Hanyeol shoot him back. Jinyoung's eyebrows furrowed and slammed his hands on the table. 

"Ya, for your information I have a love life!" He defended. 

"You have? tch, but it's one-sided love." Guanlin insulted. 

"Oh shut up." 

"Anyways, oppa~ Let's go home. Jebal?" Hanyeol said doing aegyo again. 

"Aigoo, stop clinging onto me will ya?! I'm not your oppa and you can go home alone! I won't go home unless this damn cafe closes arasso?! Aigoo!" Jihoon exclaimed at her face. She was taken back as Jihoon stood up and went to the bathroom. 

She looked at Samuel, Guanlin and Jinyoung who just looked away in any directions. Daniel didn't came back to their seat. The girl was disrespectful to the precious owner of the cafe. 

Hanyeol kicked the leg of the table, making the three boys' drinks spilled on the table and onto their uniforms. Jinyoung got startled and immediately stood up. Guanlin started to curse while Samuel was trying to dry his blazer. 

"Tch." In a sassy way, she rolled her eyes and left the cafe, filled with irritation. 

"What the actual f*ck is wrong with that sassy -- " 

"Don't call a girl a bitch if that is what you're going to say." Jinyoung said covering Guanlin's mouth. 

"Well, sometimes a girl deserves to be called one." Samuel sighed. 

Meanwhile the unisex bathroom, Jihoon washed his face on the sink as Sonagi just walked out of the toilet room. She walked onto the sink and saw Jihoon. She opened the faucet and washed her hands. Jihoon didn't notice her at first until he lifted up his head, with his face wet. 

She handed him a dry face towel then he gladly took it. "I think your girlfriend has left." She said. 

"She's not my girlfriend." Jihoon smirked. "Thanks by the way." 

"No problem, and are you sure she's not? She's so clingy." She commented. 

"Well, it's just that she likes me so much that she wants me to marry her." He said keeping the face towel on his own. 

"So she's your fiance? And you're in an arrange marriage?" 

"Unfortunately but I'm not engaged with her." He sighed placing his both hands on the edges of the sink. "I like somebody else, I don't want to marry her."