Part 1: Chapter 13

Vince closed the door behind him. He kept his bright green cunning eyes staring at Sharni. He looked at her up and down with satisfaction.

Wow, Sharni Hendry. He thought with glee. You really know what type of clothing I like to see you in. The red tied shirt and denim shorts make you look natural and sexy at the same time!

One slow step at a time, Vince walked towards Sharni, making sure she did not disappear if he ever blinked. For every step he took his desires grew. He could see just how Sharni was increasingly looking scared and he knew why, but he felt that was nothing compared to his feelings as he was pretty sure that Sharni would relax very soon.

Don't worry Sharni. Vince said to himself sarcastically. I'm here to keep you secure. Secure from all the other guys who want to steal your heart.

For an unexplainable reason, Sharni's whole body was rapidly filling up with fear. No matter how hard she tried to look away, her big brown eyes were fixed on Vince as if his bright green eyes were magnets forcing her to look nowhere else but him.

Sharni could feel her body becoming stiff and weak. Her every move felt like all her energy was draining out of her body. Her limbs were all shaking as she awkwardly pushed herself as far as she could go in the couch.

Sharni figured that if she tried to escape, Vince would catch her from every angle for the room was not very spacious for her run out of Vince's reach. A scream would not even come out either for her throat was running dry by the second.

Sharni's mind was completely blank. She could think of nothing but to close her eyes and hope for an answer that would help her get out of the situation. Please someone get me out of here!

Unfortunately, her call was not heard. Instead, Vince's footsteps got louder and louder. Then the sound of the footsteps stop and Sharni could feel the warmth of his body sitting next to her.

Sharni gasped as she had no choice but to open her eyes again. Her heart was beating fast with anxiety and panic. She quickly glanced down and noticed the front zip of Vince's hoodie was half way down, slightly showing off his golden brown chest. She looked back up at Vince's glaring eyes and saw how excited they were.

Even though, Sharni knew there was no way of escaping, she tried to get away from Vince as much as she could. There was about a foot of space between her and the arm of the couch. So she tried to move towards the arm.

However, her limbs were still disobeying her command, but Sharni slowly managed to push herself sideways with all her might. Yet, it was no use for every time Sharni moved an inch away from Vince; he moved an inch towards her.

Her breathing deepened as she was running out of space. Vince's speed of movement hastened and it was not long when Sharni's back met the arm of the couch. Now she knew she was truly trapped and to make her matters worse, Vince grabbed hold of Sharni's wrists so she could move no more.

Sharni turned her head away and closed her eyes as tight as she could. She could not bear to see Vince's face get closer and closer to hers. Her deep breathing turned to very quiet whimpers as she felt his warm body start to crawl over her and it was not long when his moistened lips hovered over her slender neck.

Sharni was all helpless with sweat oozing out from the pores of her skin all over her body. Her cries got slightly louder as no word could escape her mouth, but it only seemed that way to her as nobody else could hear her call.

NO! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!