We were talking and talking and talking about silly things until Kaycee announced that we already arrived in front of heir house.

"Please come in, my dear handsome and lovely visitors," Kaycee said as she opened the gate of their house wide open and dragging us inside their house.

"Mom! Were home! I brought my friends!" Kaycee shouted and her mother, out of nowhere popped out in front of us.

"Hi! Nice to meet you----" her mom said waiting for us to respond.

"I'm Sean and this is Bailey ma'am," Sean answered and her mom just nodded as she smiles at us and shakes our hands.

We took our sit on the sofa as we waited for her mom to finish the food. Sean and I wanted to help but her mother insisted that we should just take our seats, relax, and don't bother about her. We watched cartoons as Kaycee took a quick shower.

After a couple of minutes, her mother invited us to go to the dining area and Kaycee wasn't around so her mother told us to start eating without waiting for Kaycee.
After we pray, we started to eat. Sean and I were a bit shy to grab some food but after her mother's persistence, we started to eat a lot.

"So, you are Sean. Sean Lew, right?" Her mother asked and then looked at Sean who is seated beside me. Sean just nodded his head in response.

"Well, you really do look handsome. Maybe that's the reason why my daughter keeps on talking about you." And Sean almost choked up his food the same as mine. Well, who wouldn't be, right?

"He talks about me?" Sean curiously asked.

"Yes. She keeps on talking about you every time she got home. She also giggles and----"

"Mom!" Kaycee shouted from behind. I looked at her and her cheeks were already red as a tomato. Her skin is white as snow, and she's turning pink. Sean forced a laugh and Kaycee seated on a chair facing me beside her mom.

After a couple of minutes of silence, her mom started to talk again. But this time, she's talking to me.

"Bailey Sok, Is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Well, Kenneth is---"

"Mom stop that. Kenneth is not around so its bad to talk about him now." Kaycee said and her mother stopped talking. We just continued to eat and finish our dinner.

What does Kaycee's mom want to talk about Kenneth?
__________

After that, Sean and I bid goodbye to them and Kaycee guided us out.

"Hey, Sean," Kaycee said and we both looked at her.

"Hmm?" Sean replied.

"Please don't get mad at my mom. She just loves to talk. Please don't believe whatever my mom says earlier." She said pleading. Sean smiled at her and replied.