10√

» X «

"So, be honest with us now you dirty liar," Julian stated as the group seated on a bench facing the track field.

"Hey! I'm not a dirty liar! And besides, I didn't lie." I answered.

"Oh come on! You're really hiding from us!" Gabe said as he rested his palm on my shoulders.

"You're not even asking me anything. And I already answered your questions yesterday. Don't tell me you already forgot about it? And as soon as I got inside the campus, you immediately dragged me down here. And are you sure that our teacher is not present today? Were not skipping classes or anything?" I asked and the three of them look at each other.

"Oh. Haven't we asked you anything? And were not lying to you. We don't have our first subject teacher for the day so it's vacant and we wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday." Sean said.

-Flashback-

"Kenneth!!!!! Where have you been? We've been trying to call you but you're not picking up." Julian shouted from the window of his car and Gabe and Sean popped out from the back seat.

"H-hey! Guys. What are you doing here?" I asked and they all eyed to Kaycee.

"We've been calling you and this is the second time that you didn't pick up your phone. And when we called you again, your mom picked it up. We asked where were you and she said that you went out."

They got out of the car and immediately grab me by the wrist and drag me away from Kaycee.

"If you'll excuse us for a minute. We'd really like to talk to him." Julian said to Kaycee and then look at me.

"Who is she?"

"Is she the reason?"

"Why do you look so sweet?"

"Are you dating?"