The Job

Lucy's pov

I woke up early in the morning to see a certain pink haired dragon slayer sleeping beside me with a blue cat. A tick mark grew on my head.

"LUCY KICK!" I kicked Natsu and Happy off of my bed and they slammed onto the wall. They groaned in pain and rubbed their heads.

"What was that for Luce?" Natsu groaned.

"That's for sleeping on my bed!" I said and huff.

"But your bed is so comfy!" Natsu whined.

"I'm taking a bath and I won't cook breakfast." I said. Before he could protest, I went in the bathroom and slam the door shut. He always make my morning bad.

~ Time skip brought to you by a singing Lucy in the shower ~

Natsu kicked the doors open and shouted.

"Ohayo Minna!"

"Ohayo Natsu! Lucy! Happy!" The guild shouted back. I went to the bar and sat on my usual seat.

"Ohayo Lucy!" Mira said with a smile.

"Ohayo Mira!" I said and smiled back.

"Do you want anything?" She asked.

"An egg sanwich and a strawberry smoothie please." I said.

"Coming right up!" She said and started working on my food.

"Ohayo Lu-chan!" Levy said and sat next to me.

"Ohayo Levy-chan!" I said.

"Are you finish with your book?" She asked.

"I'm on my last chapter now. I can give it to you tomorrow." I said and she squealed.

"I'm so excited to read your book!" She said with stars in her eyes and I just giggled.

"So ho-" Before I could finish my question, Team Natsu came running to me.

"Luce! Let's go in a job!" Natsu said and handed me the paper.

Help!
A wizard is robbing our village!

Reward: 500,000 jewels
Place: Toya Village

Okay!" I said. I let Mira stamp the paper. We head out to the train station.

"Why do we have to take the train!" Natsu whined.

"It'll take 3 days there by walking. If we take the train, it'll only take 5 hours." I said and he groaned.

"Oh! I know a spell!" I exclaimed and took out a book.

"Really!?" Natsu asked amd I nod. I started scaning the pages. Dagger, Scythe, ............. , Protection, Healing, there it is.

Celestial Healing - It heals any sickness. Ex: Motion sickness, Fever, Cold, Venom, etc.

How: Put your arms on the patient's fore head then chant 'Celestial Healing' then any sickness will be gone forever.

"Great! Your motion sickness will be gone forever." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Cool!" Natsu said. I put my arms on his fore head.

"Celestial Healing!" I chanted and my hands glowed gold. It died down after 10 seconds and I removed my arms.

"Thanks Luce!" He said and bow repeatedly.

"Welcome and stop bowing." I said. Erza got the tickets and we board the train. The train started moving and Natsu didn't get his motion sickness.