Luke seemed to be getting frustrated. "Then why did you make such a reckless decision?! Going out in the extreme, unrelenting, insanely, below freezing temperature, and risking your life... to what? Find me? You knew there was no way you'd get back in the base. So you were what? Just planing on freezing to death out there, with me?" He asked. Raina was surprised by his tone and attitude. He seemed frustrated and angry, but also concerned and worried.

"Yes!...No...Maybe. I don't know." She looked down. He looked taken back. "What I don't understand is why. Why would you risk your life for me." He asked looking at her. "I told you. Your my friend." She said. "I know, but Han was already going out there. You could have stayed behind and waited with Leia and the others, but you didn't. You went with Han, to find me. Why, Raina?" He asked calmly.

She felt as if he was staring into her soul. "Because I..." "...Because you what?" He asked softly. "I..." She looked up at him.

He was looking at her deeply

He was looking at her deeply. He began to lean in. She followed suit. Their lips were centimeters away.

Suddenly a loud beeping sounded. The two turned their heads and saw R2 coming up next to them. Raina felt her cheeks heat up. Her stomach felt as if it were filled with butterflies. "Master Luke it's so good to see you fully functional again." 3PO said just now coming into the room. Raina began to get up from the bed. "Thanks Threepio." Luke seemed frustrated, but at the same time trying to be calm with the droid. "Raina." He said. "You relax now." She told him, still flushed from the close call a minute ago. "R2 expresses his relief also." 3PO continued. Luke glanced at the golden droid and then quickly looked back to Raina. "Raina" He whispered. She stood up. "I'll be back later." She said and turned around.

"Raina!" He called. She turned around. "Yes?" She asked. "I have to go away for a while." He told her. Raina felt her heart drop to the floor. She had already heard that Han was leaving and now Luke? "What? Where are you going?" She asked.

"To another system

"To another system. It's not far from here." He told her. She shook her head.

"That's just great. Why doesn't everyone just take off!" She exclaimed. Why should she be mad. He was always gone anyway. Of course this time it wasn't a mission and she slightly felt hurt that he didn't ask her to go as well. He was her master. "What?" He asked. "First Han now you! Why haven't I learned not to count on anyone but myself?" She muttered. "I didn't know Han was leaving." He commented.

"You know me and Leia were getting along just fine before we met your two...moon-jockeys!" She exclaimed. Not only was she upset about everyone leaving, but Leia was already upset about Han's departure. "Calm down. What about Han?" "He's got to pay off that criminal he's in hock to." She scoffed. "Jabba the Hut." Luke exclaimed.

"Hey and by the way, I thought that as my so called master you were inclined to at least invite me to come with you on these private trips you go on. I can understand a mission, but a personal trip?...Some master." She said out of frustration and hurt. "Raina, its not that way. I just don't want you getting-" "Hurt? I think I have a right to decide if I think I should go or not." She scoffed. "You do, but-"

"But what? Luke I heard you that night. You mumbling about a system and someone named Yoda. I also heard the name Ben. I'm not stupid you know. It's not like I don't know whose sent you on this trip. You know very well, that if it has anything to do with becoming a Jedi or being a Jedi that I have a right to know about it and a choice on whether to go." She argued.

Luke looked at her in shock. He obviously hadn't known she had heard. He sighed. "Look..." He began, but was interrupted by Han walking in. "We'll talk about this later." He whispered and pointed at her. She rolled her eyes.

Han went over to him. "How are you feeling, kid? You don't look so bad to me. In fact, you look strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark." Han smiled. Raina watched the two from the corner of the room. Luke smiled up at him. "Thanks to you two." He said glancing over at Raina." She gave a polite nod. "That's  you owe me, junior." Han said. Luke laughed.

Leia walked in. "Luke! I'm so glad your okay." She ran and hugged him. He hugged back. The two of them always seemed to have this connection and extreme concern for one-another. She wasn't going to lie it bothered her. She looked over at Han who also seemed slightly bothered. He quickly hid it, though.

"Well your Worship, looks like you managed to keep me around for a little while longer." Han smirked at her. "I had nothing to do with it. General Rieekan thinks it's dangerous for any ships to leave the system until we've activated the energy shield." She said haughtily. "That's a good story. I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight." He said leaning up against a table.

She glared at him. "I don't know where you get you delusions, laser brain." Raina snorted. She looked over and saw Luke snickering. Chewie laughed as well. "Laugh it up, fuzz ball. But you didn't see us alone in the south passage." Han went over to her and put his arm around her. Raina looked at them in confusion. Then she saw Luke becoming very interested as well.

"She expressed her true feelings for me." Han added. Leia flushed and glared at him. "My...! Why, you stuck up,...half-witted,...scruffy-looking...nerf-herder!" She yelled at him. He walked away from her and over to Luke. "Who's scruffy-looking?"

He turned to Luke. "I must have hit her pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid?" He asked. Luke looked down and then over at Leia. Leia began to look somewhat vulnerable, but soon she began to glare at Han and nod. "Why, I guess you don't know everything about women yet." She told Han.

She walked over to where the two were sitting. She took Luke's face in her hands and smashed her lips on his. Raina felt her heart shatter. She could have kissed Luke ten minutes ago, but no. It had to be Leia. She watched as Luke kissed back. It only lasted about 5 seconds. Leia pulled away glared at Han then turned on her heel and left.

Han and Raina just stood there watching a surprised Luke. He looked at Han and smirked. He put his arms behind his head and leaned back onto the bed. He looked so smug. Raina just stood there with her mouth open. How could he act like that after he had almost kissed her? Han glared slightly at him. Then he looked over at Raina. She tried to act as if she wasn't bothered, but that was impossible. She felt as if she wanted to cry. Han looked sadly at her and then back at Luke. An alarm sounded in the distance. "Take it easy." Han said and left. Luke looked worriedly about the alarm.

Raina shook her head at Luke and began to walk to the door. Luke seemed to just now realize that she had been standing there the whole time. "Raina wait!" He called. She turned to him, trying to hide her anger. "Get some rest." She said coldly. "Raina wait. Let me expla-" she quickly interrupted him.

"I have to go. That's the alarm. They must have seen something." She told him and turned to the door again. "Will you come back?" He asked. She was starting to cry. She didn't turn to face him. "I don't know. I'll see later." She said and left quickly.

She ran down the hall and wiped her tears away. She was so naive to think that she and Luke would actually happen.