"You're kidding me right?" she asked as she stared at the abandoned building. "An old factory?"

I shook my head smiling lightly knowing that she had no idea what she was in for. As we put our bikes away behind a bush. I entered the pin to gain access to the building. When the doors unlocked, I walked in with Debby walking closely behind.

She scoffed. "Are you kidding me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, just wait" I walked up to the elevator and heard her still criticizing things from behind me.

"An elevator? In an abandoned factory? This is ridiculous." She complained as I pressed the button and waiting for its arrival. A few seconds later the doors opened up and we walked in.

Debby moved her hand near the buttons. "Okay which floor?" she asked.

I grinned as I got down on the floor, slowly, because of my stomach. I lifted the tile and pressed the red button underneath it.

"Oh." Debby said sounding a bit less judgemental. I placed the tile back in its place and grabbed onto the rail in the elevator to help pull myself. I closed my eyes tightly to try and not react to the pain.

A moment later the doors opened and I heard Debby gasp in awe. She stepped out of the elevator and turned in every direction to look at everything.

"Pretty cool huh?" I asked amused by her sudden excitement.

Just then, I saw Eric enter the main office and notice me, he walked over.

"This is your friend?" he asked.

"Hi," Debby squeaked quietly as if she was star struck by everything she saw.

He nodded. "I'll go get Agent Troy to talk about the contract with her." He said as he walked off.

As soon as he was out of sight Debby turned to me with an excited look on her face. "Was that him?"

I sighed, grinning at her. "Yeah," I admitted.

She squealed "Oh em gee Becca! He is so hot!" She said loudly almost jumping out of her own skin.

"Shush, they're coming back," I said quickly as I saw him walk back into the room with a tall scrawny man behind him.

"Agent Troy will help you with everything if you follow him." Eric said to Debby. She nodded and followed the man off down the room. She turned around giving me an excited wave as she walked off and I smiled waving back.

When she was out of sight, I turned to Eric and walked with him to the gym. As we entered he shut the door and I began to speak.

"So....last night..." I began not knowing what to say.

"How are you?" he asked interrupting me.

"Oh, me? Fine I guess, I mean my stomach kind of hurts but I'll be alright." I said trying to assure him I was okay.

"How bad is it?" he asked.

I awkwardly lifted my shirt to show him the bruises along my stomach. He walked over towards me, crouching down on the floor to examine them more closely, tentatively letting his fingertips trace the marks. I winced as he did so, feeling my stomach ache all over. He noticed me do so and stood back up, removing his hand from my stomach.

"You're not going undercover today." He said.

"What?" I asked in frustration, pulling my shirt back down quickly. "I am so going undercover today. Eric, it's nothing. You're the one who can come back from being full on attacked from some mission and act like it's nothing." I argued. "Besides, I've already missed a full day of work last week so I can't afford to miss anymore."