Meeting them

• Dedicado a Dha Mesina

Im too excited to finish this story!

ENJOY!

----------------------------------

Claire's POV

Lindsey came back and looked pretty shocked at what she saw. I notice she was going to hide then.. "HEY! Lindsey why don't you meet our guests one direction. I know your very addicted to them" i blurted out and smiled cheekily. " uhh thank for putting that out there claire" she rolled her eyes. All of the boys were staring at her. " uhm boys this is my niece lindsey" i introduced her and a chorus of hello came. "so your a fan then?" the irish boy said which was niall "uh yeah." she said nervously.

This day is going to be intresting.

Lindsey's POV

Omfg. Im with one direction. Im gonna kill claire later for not telling me. I was left with the boys right after the meeting and they introduced themselves properly. Oh god this is heaven.

Harry's POV

We were gonna sign some contract with syco again and i wasn't really in the mood. Then suddenly claire introduced us to her niece. SHE. WAS. CUTE. I stared at her probably drooling then louis shook me. " hey looks like hazza here has a little crush" he whispered to the other boys which made them laugh. Oh this is gonna be intresting..

After the signing we were left with her and she giggled to louis' jokes. Oh typical louis. "uhh so how long are you gonna stay here?" i blurted out. "for about a year or so" she smiled at me. Her smile is so gorgeous. "well thats long enough fpr us to hang out!" louis said and the other nodded. "im hungry" niall groaned. "uhm. Why don't you guys stop oved to my place and i'll cook you something" she stated. Wow she cooks. Can she get any more admirable?

Lindsey's POV

OH EM GEEE. Im inviting one direction to our place! And im cooking for them! Not to mention im trying myself to stop fangirling them while their here. I also noticed harry staring at me. I glanced at him and he smiled with his legendary dimples showing. OMFG HARRY STYLES JUST SMILED AT ME.

After a few laughs with louis we arrived at my place and they went inside investigating the whole place. I went to the kitchen and cooked some tacos since i was asian i also cooked some barbecues. The boys went inside the kitchen "someones a bit posh in the room" louis said " oh. You went to my room?" i said blushing "yes. It was rather cute" zayn stated. I blushes even more. "FOOOOODDD!!!!" niall grabbed a plate and started digging in. I laughed of how cute he was. Then i noticed that harry wasn't here. Where was he?

Harry's POV

Im still in lindsey's room. Her room was pretty posh. But very cute. It was all pink and she had so many collections of 1D posters and stuff. I glanced at a picture frame which had my picture on it and it said "i want i want i want to be loved by you<3" i chuckled and wrote my number in a paper and left it sticked on the frame. Then i came down.

Lindsey's POV

Im still starstruck about them but i managed to be sane. They finished eating and head out. "that was some amazing cooking!" niall said witha wide smile on his face. Well he's the one who ate almost all of it i giggled. "yes you should come to our place sometimes" zayn said. "YES AND WE'LL HAVE SLEEPOVERS!" louis shouted "haha yes yes louis. I'll do that sometime!" i laughed at him. "well we have to go bye!" they all hugged me when it was harry's turn.

"nice frame on your room" he whispered to my ear. I blushed and he hugged tighter. "very cheeky styles. Now you can let go" he pulled apart and smiled. GOD IM SO GONNA MELT! They all went to the van and i went back to my room.

i took a shower and wear my jack wills hoodie. It was the same hoodie that harry has. And i looked at the frame that has harry's pic and i noticed a note.

"dear gorgeous,

Very nice of you to have my handsome face on this frame haha just kidding! Text me this is my number

0705427899552

Harry xx

PS. Keep smiling you look very beautiful when you smile"

I blushed. And texted him.

"you are one very cheeky lad mr. Styles haha its nice to meet all of you i hope we see each other again! Linds xx"

THIS IS GONNA BE A ONE OF A KIND VACATION.