I want i want i want to be loved by you (harry styles fan fiction)FINISHED

• Dedicated to Lois Manabat

My first fanfic :D 

ENJOY! 

------------------------------------

Lindsey's POV

It was on the first day of august. Well it was my first ever plane flight, i was going to visit my aunt in london and also to spend my vacation there. "we are ready for take off" the pilot stated. "here goes nothing" i mumbled. I switched my iPod to my multi favorite band one direction. Yes im a directioner, actually i see myself as a stalker of those five handsome lads (which is they are also the reason why i wanted to go to london) the flight was really long. Well actually it was boring i didn't actually thought that philippines is THAT far from UK. I slept all throughout the flight.

We landed 12:51 on the airport and wow its damn cold here! I saw my auntie and ran towards her.. "hey there baby girl! How's the flight? Not a bit bumpy i guess?" my very cool aunt said "uhh actually i just slept through the whole flight" i giggled "okk!!!! Lets go and partey!" " yeah whatever im gonna rest" i said between my yawns. Didn't i mention that my auntie was 2 years older than me? Haha yeah she's 18 and im turning 16 next week :) and by the way her name is claire.

We arrived to her apartment and yes i gotta admit it was pretty big and spacious! "nice flat claire! Its super spacious!" i gasped while looking around. "hmm yeah thats what you get when you work as a assistant at a very known music recording station" she stated proudly "yeah right whatever. Where's my room?" "there! The only pink colored room! I prepared it cause i knew you were coming" she grinned "aww. Thanks!" i hugged her.

I fixed my stuff to my very adorable room and put my iPod to my speakers. I played "up all night" while i was fixing my room. 

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT ANG JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!" i shouted while jumping on my bed.

Claire's POV (lindsey's aunt)

I dont actually consider myself as lindsey's aunt. She was really a very close sister to me. The moment i knew she was on vacation i called her parents to send her here. I went pass lindsey's new room and heard her scream to a song. I thought i knew that song then suddenly it struck me. It was one of our company's clients, one direction. I never thought she loved them.

I went out to call our management. " uhh hello? Jack?" "yes claire? What did you call for?" "i just wanted to know if one direction has any appointments with us tomorrow?" "yes. Yes they do. Why?" "is it ok if ill bring my niece along with me?" "yeah its fine" "thanks jack! Bye." "ok bye claire!" he ended the call. I thought of suprising her tomorrow to meet her fave. Band.

Lindsey's POV

I woke up with the sweet smell of bacon. Ow wow that smells goooooooood. I went downstairs with my PJ's still on. "hey claire! Goodmorning!" i greeted her. "hey there gorgeous! Had a nice sleep i see?" she smiled back at me "uhh yeah haha i think so" i giggled "you better get dressed properly cause im taking you with me at the studio" she said. " oh ok" i smiled. " and dont forget to use your british accent carefully while your here!" she shouted to my direction "yeah! I will mummy!" i shouted back and laughed.

I wore my pink floral dress with some flats and then i went downstairs to claire. "wow. Its like your a freakin' hot model" she said shocked. I blushed at her comment " well lets go! Dont wanna be late! We have special guests today!" she said excitedly "really? Who?" i asked "you'll meet them later" she grinned.

I sat on spot on the meeting table while we were waiting for their guests. Claire introduced me to all of the staffs. " i think ill go out for a drink at the cafe" i said then claire nodded "be back quick ok hun?" i nodded as a reply.

I went to the next hall to buy some hot chocolate and suddenly i heard screams from downstairs. Wow their guests are really famous i thought to myself. I decided to go back and then i saw them.

OH. 

MY. 

FUCKING. 

GOD.

It was one direction.