2

At school the next day Sophie was than she was the night before. She had missed morning announcements and Keefe and Dex are waiting at her locker. She ignores them for a little bit,licking her locker strip,until Keefe says "How you holding up Foster?"
"Not much better."
"What do you mean?" Dex asked innocently
"Nothing Dex."
"Well if your still talking about it then maybe you should tell me wha-"
"DEX! CANT YOU SEE I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT?!" Sophie screams. Everyone stops and stares at her. No one knew she had such a temper. Her eyes are filled to the brim with tears,but she holds them back.  All she does is  grab her books and run to class.
Because of her new ability as an enhancer she had to start studying how it worked and everything. She was giving all her power to it and  her teacher Lady Farrah and Sophie have a conversation about her power.
"With great power comes great responsibility."*Grady ruewen*
"I know" she grumbles under her breath
"This power is all about giving to others you have to be very generous to hav-"
"But what if you don't want to give it to anyone. What if you just want to enhance yourself?"
"If that is so then we need to work in your skills. Other than that Sophie you are extremely skilled and will be a great lady in this prosperous world."
More like terrible falling down off the charts world.  Sophie thinks to herself. Wait what? What am I saying? What happend to me?
When the school  day is over Sophie goes to her locker to put her books away and when she gets there Biana popped up in front of her nearly giving her a heart attack.
"Hey Sophie. Why weren't you at lunch today? The boys told me to ask you because they said you were being weird. "
"I just went to see someone today. Ok? It's fine and I'm not acting weird."
"Ok,and hey those circles under your eyes are looking especially dark and your so pale. What's wrong?"
"Nothing it's jus-"
"Sophie you always say that but there's something up I can tell."
"Fine. You know what up I went to Elwin's office to check me out."
"Again? For what?"
"For DEPRESSION! Everyone's worried about me but no ones asking the obvious question. Do. You. Need. Help?"
"Do you need help?"
"....I have to go. Bye Biana. Tell everyone I said hi."
" wait your not coming over for the bonfire tonight?"
"No sorry. I can't I have ....uh stuff to do." Sophie walked off to the Leap-Master and went home.

When it got a little dark Sophie's imparted started buzzing she didn't answer until Fitz called her.
"Hey Sophie are you comin tonight?"
"No I'm not feeling to good."
"Oh well do you want some elixirs? It won't take long to make you feel better."
"No thanks though." Darn elves and their great medicine. "I'll just stay home."
"Oh okay. We'll see you tomorrow"
"Yea tomorrow "

A/N: the next chappie will be in Fitz POV