Chapter 8

Violet Rose Paw POV:

I told my boys my plan. So my plan is. We ride there on our bikes. Mine is a black with a red stripe and the boys are the same but with a blue and green stripe. We will do flips and really cool tricks. I will have my helmet on so that Tyson wont know it is me. Nobody will know it is me exept my pack and family. I run down the stairs to put my clothes, my weapons and other important things in the boot of my lambo. I'm getting one of the pack members to drive my car while her husband brings their car. I am wearing a sexy leather jacket with my favourite leather pants and black boots. I am also wearing my favourite locket with me and my boys in it.

I whistle to tell everyone that we are leaving. Noah and Shawn come running down, put there stuff in my lambo and run to there babies and I did the same. "Vi dont do anything stupid okay" my dad cautioned me as I went next to his window. "No promises" and I drove off while my boys stayed on each side of me. Like a flock of birds.

Its been about half an hour and I am starting to see the pack house. they mind linked bak in sync so we drove faster. I see a ramp up ahead so I ride up it and do backflips and wheelies and other cool stuff. Same with my boys. We stop in front of their steps and all 3 of us get off our bikes and because im the girl they walk on each side of me like personal body guards. I still have my helmet on so they dont know it is me. I can see their pack is in awe of what we just did. Im happy and cant wait to rip Tyson to pieces. *MATE MATE GO TO MATE, MATE STANDING ON FRONT STEP GET HIM* he rejected us remember? He doesnt want us. Last night he was screwing some other chick. I reminded her and she went back into the back of my mind.

Noah and Shawn growled at Tyson and his pack to back off and im pretty sure Tyson was shocked yet confused. "Good morning I am Tyson Hunter Alpha of the Blood Moon Eclipse pack. You must be Alpha Felix." He spoke to my dad who by now was in front of me aside with my mum, and our luna. "Thank you for coming on such short notice but we have not been able to run things around here like we used to. The women of the pack dont know how to cook and our maid left us a few years ago." He said that last part with what sounded like pain. "I would like to ask if you could help us get on our feet and be prepared to fight and be able to look after ourselves?" "Yes Alpha Tyson we will. I would like to introduce my pack." I spoke through the mind link with so much venom and hate.

"On my left I have my beautiful mate and wife Jasmine. As my beta (I dont think I said anything so I will do a beta) He is looking after my pack while im gone. His name is Beta Adam and you will address him as such. Now these people. On the left we have Shawn on the right we have Noah." "What about the person in the middle? Is he the pack warrior?" Haha thats my que. I take off my helmet and wave my head side to side "One. I'm not a guy. Two my name is Violet Rose Paw. You may or may not remember me as the maid that left 4 years ago. 3. Tyson you and your sluts are to stay away from me and 4. Yes darlin I am the pack warrior. I will pick my room and my guardians. You will not disrespect me since I am daughter of Luna Jasmine and Alpha Felix. I am also the moon goddess' daughter. If you want a fight bring it on right now." Nobody moves or spoke until my sweet, darling sister came out from beside Tyson.

"Yeah I will fight you, you weak pathetic excuse of a person. You thought you could just waltz in here and think you could make up the rules?! No this time you are going to die. You should of died a long time ago." She screeched. "Bring it on bitch." I smirked at my own joke and so did Shawn and Noah. Carlee shifted into her wolf. It is so ugly that I burst into laughter and rolled on the ground like a maniac. After about 5 minutes I got up. "Your wolf is fucking ugly Carlee." She was. Her fur was the colour of well... to put it nice.. shit.

She was tiny and could easily take her on in human form. But just to scare her I shifted into my wolf and gave out a roar like a lioness. I am twice as big as her so she looked at me in fear. I told my wolf *no powers okay?* she agreed with me and so she leaped at me. Big mistake. I ran around he while she was mid air and grabbed her side. She yelped in pain and fell to the ground.

I walk over to her and put a little pressure into her neck for her to submit. Which she did so we went into our human form. Now. since I accepted I am the Moon Godess' daughter I dont shred my clothes when I go into wolf form. The appear on my body when I shift into my human form.

I walk up to Shawn and Noah. Give them a nod and walk into the pack house. Trying not to laugh from their shocked faces.

I really hope this is a make up from when i didnt update. and i am sorry. I havent edited but my friend said she could do it for me. I hope you enjoyed my little Cupcakes.. Love ya's

I need help with the photo.. I know what I want but idk how to get it... for now here is a link

http://yuegene.deviantart.com/art/Bayonetta-cosplay-by-Yuna-192784086

And please check out Savanna... Her book is awesome and I would love to help her out!

~Ren