Chapter 1

~~~~~~~Edited~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Oh why is my life so hard? I am the pack slave which means I have to do all of the cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking and over the years have become the pack punching bag. The only people that I can trust are my two best friends, Skyler Wolfe and Alexander Knight, and my older brother Jace Ethan Paw- beta of the Blood-Moon pack. I also have a slut of an older sister named Carlee Mia Paw who blames me for our parent's death. Like come on! I was only six, what could I do?

Today is my sixteenth birthday-my first shift and I finally get to see who my mate will be. It has been ten years to this date since my parents were killed... no, murdered. Though that is a story for another time. For the moments I need to focus on cleaning the the whole house since today is the day our future alpha, Tyler Hunter, becomes of age and takes his place as leader of the pack. That's all I wanted on my birthday, Drunk wolves and sluts everywhere. Awesome.... Not.

"Where the fuck is that slut!?" Yells my so called 'sister'. "Ah, there you are. Now today is Tyler's party-not yours- so hurry the fuck up and go get me some condoms... Tonight I'm going to get lucky!"

I feel like I'm about to puke. She simply winks at me and walks back up the stairs.

I quickly go into the kitchen where the medicine and condoms are kept and snatch a packet off the shelf before running up the stairs and knocking on the door. I've learned that if I don't knock then there will be punishment and I would rather not be beaten on my birthday.

"Oh my god, Tyson. Oh yes... yes, Tyson," I hear my sister shout.

"Oh shit, Tyson..." Now THAT wasn't my sister... I think I might be sick.

"Come in." Okay, I have been summoned. I flatten down the French maid outfit I am forced to wear and walk into the room.

"Here are the condoms you asked for-" My eyes met with Tyson's from across the room and the word 'mate' is shared between us.

My eyes don't leave his as shock fills my body and I drop the condoms on the floor. Tyson stands up-completely naked- and I want to look away but I can't...

"I, Tyson Alexander Hunter, future alpha of the Blood-Moon Eclipse pack reject you, Violet Rose Paw, as future luna and my mate." As he spoke he had a sexy smirk across his face that I wanted to slap off. I try not the burst into tears as I reply with what I had trained myself to say my whole life. "I, Violet Rose Paw, accept your rejection as future luna and your mate." The smirk disappeared from his face changed to a look of surprise and then sadness.

My name is Violet Paw and I am...

The Rejected Mate.