"You must be Ayaka Blake, its so nice to finally meet you." He shook my hand and smiled. "I'm Masaru Bakugou, Katsuki's dad. Mitsuki told me you visit now and then as our son's project partner, is that right?"

I nodded. "That pretty much sums up our relationship." I swear Katsuki glanced my way just a second ago before Mitsu tackled me in a bear hug.

"Oh my goodness! Its only been a few weeks but I've missed you so much already."

I tried hugging her back despite almost being choked to death. "I-I missed you too Mitsu. Happy anniversary."

"Thank you so much- and I love what you've done to the dining room. Let's go eat, I'm starving!"

The two made their way to the dining room and while Katsuki was buttoning up his dress shirt, I asked him for the camera so I can start taking pictures of them.

He told me where it was in his room and I found it sitting on his bed.

I turned the DSLR on and saw a few photos in it, including the ones where Mitsu and Masaru are having fun while Katsuki was being a little turd. I smiled as I shuffled through the pictures until I saw a familiar face in it with Katsuki.

Out of all the photos I saw, this is the only one that Katsuki actually smiled in, where he had his arm around Uraraka.

"Something wrong?"

I looked up from the camera to find Katsuki leaning on the doorframe with his red blazer tossed over his shoulder. I had to mentally slap myself before I start drooling. "N-Nothing, I was just heading down."

He raised a brow as he made his way towards me. "Hand it over."

"Sure I'll just-" Before I could even shuffle the viewed picture, Katsuki snatched the camera from my hands and took a good look at it.

I stared at the ground in embarrassment and bit my lip- that was when I heard a click from the camera. "Did you just-"

"You look stupid."

"Delete that thing right now!"

"Hell no, I'm keeping this for blackmail."

"Give it to me!"

He raised the camera above his head to tease as if I wasn't already having problems with our height difference.

I tried getting it back by jumping and lost my balance completely.

We both ended up in his bed with me on top of him.

My heart was racing but I didn't have time to be flustered and grabbed the camera while straddling him.

"Could've just made the camera fly with your quirk, that would've been easier for you."

I deleted the picture as he sat up, so now I was sitting on his lap. "I don't like things easy, even if I do have a quirk that can make it happen."

"Damn."

"What?"

"Guess you're not gonna be that easy to get either, huh?" The edge of his mouth curved to form a smirk.

What he said left me wondering what he meant but I couldn't just miss the opportunity and snapped a picture of him.

"Lemme see."

I showed him the picture and stuck my tongue out. "You can't photograph for shit, Katsuki. Compared to me you're a noob."

"Heh. Not bad, where did you learn to take shots like this?"