ten

This chapter goes out to -slothviibes and PrettyLameUsername, you guys literally made my day with those comments 😘😘

And to those who are curious, Ayaka Blake has no specific image, just that she has a nose piercing. I'll leave how she looks like to your imagination. 😊

❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜

Neither of us talked on the way back to his house.

On the outside I kept my calm and composed facade while on the inside I've killed Katsuki in 27 different ways.

He opened the door then looked back at me. "Y'know, Kirishima's been blowing my phone up after Uraraka told him where you are."

"So?"

"Are you two like dating or some shit?"

"I thought you knew everything about me, considering you literally just blurted out my breast size a few minutes ago!" I snapped at him and marched into the house, not bothering to wait for his bitch ass.

"Shit.. alright."

I started preparing the table while Katsuki got busy in the kitchen.

I smoothened out the peach table cloth and lined the utensils and placed the centerpiece in the middle.

I wanted to make sure the table was picture perfect for their celebration later, just like in any restaurant, so I scattered the rice lights all around the fireplace, the bookshelves, and above the doorway just to get that vintage vibe. I tested it and turned the ricelights on.

"I'm almost done, how's it going here?"

I didn't even notice Katsuki enter the room, probably because I'm still pissed at his existence.

He walked right up to me with a deadpanned expression. "Its not that shitty, but maybe you should turn down the dimmer a little. It outdoes your tiny lights." He grabbed the remote to the dimmer just so the room almost looked like a sunset full of stars.

It was so.. beautiful.

I smiled as I glanced around at my little work, until my eyes landed on Katsuki, who was already staring back for some reason. I quickly looked anywhere else and cleared my throat. "So.. I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"I don't mean to pry but what's your dad's gift to Mitsu? I'm really curious."

He crossed his arms and looked up at the tall covered portrait above the fireplace. "A deadass ugly painting, you'll see it if you stick around later tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah why not? You helped out just as much." He said. "They'll be here soon. Come on help me get the food ready."

~

While Katsuki was picking out something a little formal for the occasion, I asked him if I could borrow his sweatpants and he said no but he should really know by now that I'm not very good at listening.

The top I wore yesterday was finally dry so I paired it up with his sweatpants since I have no other clothes with me.

I know its supposed to be formal but I think I'll be fine, I'm not part of the family after all and at best I'd be the one taking pictures of them later.

It didn't take long for the two to arrive.

They were both dressed formally, I kinda felt out of place. Nonetheless I greeted them at the door and Katsuki gave Mitsu the bouquet of flowers with a reluctant look on his face.