seventh year | visits.

Thank you so much for reading this! I do not say that often enough. It means a lot to me that you chose to read this, over everything else, and that most the time you don't complain I'm a rubbish updater. So, yeah. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Katie hoped she wouldn't have to spend a lot of time in hospital. She hated the smell of them.

But it was made bearable from the constant visits from Alicia, Angelina, Peter, Fred and George. And that was fun. Of course, at first, they were all slightly surprised to see Oliver there, but they didn't really question it. They all just wanted Katie to get better. 
"I'm so sorry, Katie," Peter started immediately, from the moment he walked into the room. "I do-" 
"Peter, shut up and sit down," she interrupted. "I couldn't care less if this was your fault. Which it was not," she added, tiredly. 
"Yeah, but-" 
"Ha-but-but-bum-bup-bup-bup. No excuses. Come on." 
"How is it here, then? Hospital food as bad as they say?" Peter asked. It was very refreshing from the classic 'how are you?'. 
"Wouldn't really know," Katie replied. "Not really that hungry." 
"What? Not even chicken nuggets?" 
"Nope." 
"Who are you and what have you done with Katie?" Despite her sleepy mood, Katie burst out laughing. "Right, I'm going to find you some chicken nuggets. Be right back," Peter decided, dashing out. 
"What just happened?" Oliver exclaimed, for the scene had gone to quick for him. 

Alicia and Angelina were almost the same. Almost. 
"We leave you for not even four months, and this is what happens?" Angelina yelled, in despair. Alicia snorted. Katie started laughing again. 
"Honestly, girl. We might have to wrap you up in bubble wrap," Alicia suggested. 
"Speaking of. How's Harry doing with being captain of the team?" 
"Terribly. Trials were rubbish, but after that, he kind of pulled himself together. I think if it weren't for his love of it and Ginny, we'd be in bits," Katie explained. 
"And you're not butthurt about it?" Angelina asked tentatively. 
"Honestly, woman, I'm in a hospital. I still have N.E.W.Ts coming up. My situation could not be any worse right now!"  Katie exclaimed. Alicia nodded. 
"How is school?" 
"Still terrible, actually. McLaggen's still hitting on me every second possible and Snape is still very much a dick." 

Fred and George were okay. 
"Ah, Katie. Look where you are. What happened?" Fred asked, sitting down. 
"It's a long story. Why are you guys here? Don't you have someplace to be?" Fred and George shared a look. 
"Uh, funny story about that. Well, remember my girlfriend, Ella? She had a baby," George rushed. 
"Oh. Congrats?" 
"Thank you. It is a girl." After that, they had a couple of discussions with Oliver (Katie was zoning in and out of sleep) before they left.