sixth year | quidditch

"Please, please, please tell me you'll be a much nicer Quidditch captain," Katie told Angelina, grabbing her shoulder. Alicia and Katie had just found out that Angelina had just gotten the position. 
"And also that you will not try to make a move on Katie," Alicia added. 
"Or me and Fred. And Harry," George said, sitting down opposite them.
"I won- wait, I thought you were Fred!" Angelina exclaimed. 
"Oh my Merlin," George said, banging his head on the table. 
"That's George," Katie said. 
"Definitely George," Alicia added. 
"How can you tell?" Angelina asked. The other two girls leaned across the table to point at a mole on George's neck. 
"Is that why you two are always looking at our necks?" George asked. 
"Yeah, I thought you just guessed every time and got lucky," Fred added, sitting down next to his twin. 
"Gasp! But now they know our secret!" George said. 
"We're doomed," Fred replied, shaking his head. The girls had already gone back to eating their breakfast. 
"So, er, when's first practise?" Katie asked, dipping her toast into an egg soldier. 
"It's- oh, wait, Harry!" Angelina called, getting up to talk to their fellow team mate. The moment she left, Katie and Alicia put their heads together. 
"We're doomed." 
"Should I write my will?" 
"We are not going to make it." 
"I think I'll leave everything for Peter." 
"This is it." 
"Actually, Dad can have my wand." 
"What are you two talking about?" Angelina asked, coming back. 
"Taxes," Katie said, as Alicia said, "Umbridge's outfit." 
"It was a wild conversation," Katie added. Angelina shook her head. 

"So, er, when does Quidditch practise start?" Peter asked nonchalantly, pretending he was reading a book. Katie looked at him. 
"Well, Friday's tryouts. So, Friday, I guess," Katie. "Why? Something you need me to do?" 
"No, no. Pfft. Why would you think that?" 
"Erm, well, you've never asked before. And you're acting a little bit suspicious." 
"Katie! Can't a man just sit here a read a book?" Peter said, slamming it shut and walking away. 
"You'd have to be a man first!" Katie called after him. He just gave her the bird. She chuckled, as he sat down next to Ava. Katie and Ava had grown kind of distant, but nothing had changed. Ava had just found a different group of friends, who were much more her type, anyway. Katie was kind of a tomboy. Although, now that she thought of it... it did seem to Katie that Ava and Peter were trying to keep something from her.