"Fuck you both. I thought I was going to have to stop Y/N from murdering you over Tobin." I say and Y/N rolls her eyes at me.

"Preath is a fucking joke." Y/N says and I raise an eyebrow. "We all know that you and Press have something." Y/N says to me and I just stare at her while Christen laughs.

"I guess I turned into Hope over night or something?" Press asks and Y/N laughs, so I just go into the room and lock her out of the room, sitting on my bed and watching some tv after closing the curtain. After a while, I get a call from Y/N, so I answer it.

"Seriously, Kels, a thunderstorm is headed this way. This isn't funny anymore."

"Call Carli." I say and she growls a little, hanging up on me. About five minutes later, Carli walks into the room and I raise an eyebrow. "How the hell?"

"I told the front desk Y/N lost her key, that she sent me down and they gave me a key." Carli says, opening the curtain and letting Y/N in, grabbing Y/N when she tries to jump at me, slinging Y/N over her shoulder and leaving the room, a few minutes later, Sam comes in and tosses her bags on Y/N's bed before gathering Y/N's things and disappears again, when she comes back, I raise a brow at her.

"Carli said it was for safety's sake. She put Y/N with Ashlyn." Sam says and I nod.

-
Ashlyn
-

I glance over at Y/N who hasn't moved in a while and chuckle when I see her asleep with her phone on her forehead, so I get up, put her phone on the night stand and take Y/N's shoes off of her before putting her under the blankets, plugging her phone in for her before crawling back into my bed as Y/N softly snores.

In the morning, practice was cancelled because last night's storm was still raging outside, lightning was too close and the field would be slippery anyway, and we were practicing on turf for this camp, so when Y/N woke up and turned over on her side to go back to sleep, I speak up.

"You can go back to sleep or you can go next door and snuggle up with Tobin. Storm's too nasty to practice today and possibly tomorrow too." I say, chuckling as Y/N hops up and disappearing. Obviously on her way to Tobin's room.

After a while, as Ali and I are relaxing and watching a movie on TV, Y/N comes in and looks at us.

"Shit, I just walked in on a Krashlyn moment." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I say and she smiles, laughing, coming over to her bed and grabbing her phone.

"Hi guys, bye guys." She says, heading to the door. "Hands to yourselves children!" She calls over her shoulder, opening the door.

"Children?" Ali asks, chuckling and I shrug.

"It's Y/N. She's probably just happy that it's raining." I say, checking my phone when it buzzes on the night stand and chuckle. "Tobin is taking her on a date."

-
Tobin
-

I smile, wrapping my arms around Y/N as we wait for the uber I got for us while she went to get her phone.

"Why won't you tell me where we're going?"

"Because it's a surprise." I say, nodding at the driver of the car that pulls up and asks if I'm me and opening the door for Y/N.

"But Tobin." Y/N whines and I smile, kissing her softly.

"But nothing, Y/N." I say and Y/N pouts at me.

When we get to where we're going, Y/N pouts.

"Babe, you know I suck at golf." She says and I chuckle, paying the driver and getting out of the car after putting Y/N's hood up for her and put mine up once I'm out of the car and take Y/N's hand and walk into the building with her.