Chapter 7|| Coming to the tree

Start from the beginning

I got my bacon cheese fries and sprite and got out of that area and now for home.

I drove home and parked my car and went inside. Still heartless human.

No one is home. I can relax a little more" Ok" I hung up my keys and walked up to my room. I rubbed my throat. It hurts a little.

I walked into my room and shut the door. My balcony door jingles. I gasped and went quiet. I crawled to my bed and grabbed my metal bat.

I slowly walked across my room with the metal
Bat in hand. The door still jingles and shakes.

A figure stands on the opposite side, The black curtains hide the person. I held my breath.

The door creaks open. I grabbed the person and flipped them onto the floor and twisted their hand behind their back and pressed my foot on their shoulder blade.

" Holy Fuck!" He yells. I realized it was Reed" Oh god, I think you're going to break my arm" he winces.

" Why did you break in like a weirdo!" I pulled on his arm.

He yells" Gee-" he grabs my wrist and flips me on my back and pins me. I gasped at the whole thing.

He smirks" Hi ya Dal" He hovers over me. I grunt and struggle " Get off!" I tried to move.

He has me in a good hold" No" he stares at me with his dark eyes. I grunt" Yes! Get off!" I arched my back and pushed my legs up.

He has a smug smirk" Babe, I wouldn't do that if I were you" he says amused.

I get flustered " Shut up!" I huffed. He straddles me, holding me down to the floor.

I turned red" Reed, get off of me!" I winced.

" No" he snaps at me. I glared" Get off, please, I don't like this" I said panicking.

" You have to promise not to beat the living shit out of me" He gets in my face. I stared into his gorgeous brown eyes" Fine, please, just get off" I begged.

He gets off of me. I crawled away" What the hell is wrong with you!" I pant and rubbed my face.

" You make no sense" he mutters and looks at me. I scoffed" Yeah, you don't make sense!" I stood up.

I grabbed my phone to call 911. He grabs my wrist and takes my phone" Not doing that"

" Get off!" I yelled pushing him away.

He holds up his hands" Ok, im off" he steps back. I glared. Why is here? Why won't he just leave me alone?

" Go away" I snapped.

" No" he repeats once more.

" just leave me alone!" I gulped and stuck with the bitch face.

He arches his eyebrow " Why?" He shrugs." Why should I leave you alone?" He asks getting closer.

I backed up" Because you do, I am not worth getting in trouble for and certainly not breaking into my house for" I stated.

He scoffs" You think" he points at me walking slowly" that I give a shit?" He tilts his head.

I hit the wall" Not really, but You should get out and leave me alone and just let me live my shitty live like a normal person" I looked for ways out.

He gets closer" Nah, I like meddling in peoples lives" He smirks. He gets super close.

I squeak and jump on my bed and run to the opposite side of the room " Ok, you can leave now!" I pointed to the door.