Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date

Start from the beginning

"Never!"

"Yes you will!"

"No I won't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"You want your parents to die?"

I stopped and shot him a death glare. After a few minutes of thinking, I sighed and faced him.

"Okay I'll agree," I said, full with dissapointment and regretness.

Doyoung let out a satisfied laugh and clapped his hands.

"BUT!!" I interrupted.

"Let me have my first and last date with her today.."

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows, "What? You wa--"

"PLEASE! Just let me be with her today," I shouted, tears are forming in my eyes.

He gave me a fake pity face and sighed, "Hm okay then! But if you break your promise tomorrow, you know what will happen right?"

"Yes," I lowered down my head.

I hate it. I hate it when I'm weak in front of people. I hate it when I lose with someone I don't like. But what I hate the most is..

I hate myself for not being able to save and protect Y/N. I hate for not being able to protect her beautiful heart and feelings. Especially I need to make her to like Doyoung, which I think is impossible. Cause I know her love is only for me. Forever.

End of POV

You saw Baekhyun got out of the van and you happily ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa, are you okay?" you asked worriedly.

"Hm I'm fine."

You studied his face and furrowed your eyebrows, "But you don't look fine at all. Did you just cry?"

"Ani, gwenchana.."

"Are you sure? What did he tell you?"

"Well, just some unimportant stuffs. He said that he likes you so much that he will be your boyfriend one day," he lied.

You scoffed then smiled, "He should know that it will never ever happen. Right?"

Baekhyun nodded and caressed your hair. You could see his eyes were watery. But you decided to just ask him about that later.

"Let's go now!" Baekhyun said as he smiled.

"Where?" you looked up at him.

"Somewhere for our date!" he exclaimed, the usual Baekhyun is back.

"Yes but where?" you asked again.

"Come with me," he said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his car.

---

Both of you finally arrived at the unknown place after about an hour. You went out of the car and gasped as you saw a very beautiful scene.

You're on top of a hill and you could see the forests down there, colourful flowers and the blue mountain far away.

You breath in the fresh air and you could feel the wind brushed your skin. The chirping of the birds made you felt how beautiful the nature is.

"So beautiful," you said softly.

"That's why I bring you here! I know you'll like it," Baekhyun smiled.

"Oppa you're the best!" you exclaimed as you gave him a thumb up.

Baekhyun giggled and back-hugged you. He put his chin on your shoulder and you could feel his breath brushing your cheek.

"Y/N-ah.." he called.

"Hm?"

"You will never forget me right?" he asked.

"What do you mean, oppa? Of course not! How will I even forget you when you'll always be by my side?" you chuckled.

"You'll remember me as a good guy right?"

"Of course! You're always nice to me!"

"You won't hate me right?"

"Oppa, what happen to you?" you asked as you removed his hands from your waist and faced him.

Baekhyun smiled, "It's okay, I'm just asking. Let's go!"

You frowned. You have a very bad feelings about this. Baekhyun has been acting so weird.

"Where?"

He didn't answer and pulled you to run with him. After a few minutes of running, he stopped.

"Why?"

"We're here!" Baekhyun beamed.

You looked around and realized that you're in the middle of the forest. But not the scary forest you usually think about. It's like the pretty and neat forest that couples often go. The trees neatly grow there.

You're standing on a path, which is made of beautiful stones. You turned around to ask Baekhyun how does he know this place, but he's nowhere to be found.

"Baekhyun?" you called.

"Baekhyun oppa?" you called again.

You furrowed your eyebrows and muttered, "Where did he go?"

You looked around and called his name a few times, but no answer. You were tired of calling him so you decided to stop and sat under the tree.

You opened your phone and sighed when you saw the signal symbol. There's no signal at all.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see no one was there. You frowned and turned back around.

"BOO!!"

"AAAAHHHHH!!" you screamed.

Baekhyun's face was just right in front of yours. But he was making a scary and ugly face which made you shocked.

Baekhyun laughed while holding his stomach. He laughed so hard until his face was so red.

"Baekhyun!!"

He stopped laughing after a while and sat next to you. He took the cups that are on the ground and handed one to you.

You raised your eyebrows, "What's this?"

"Hot chocolate."

"Why did you put it on the ground?"

"Because I was laughing so hard just now, so I need to put it down," he giggled.

"Ooh so just now you're gone to get hot chocolate?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me first?!"

"I wanna take revenge on you. Last time you pretended to be mad at me, which made me feel so scared. And you laughed so hard after that," Baekhyun smirked.

You scoffed.

"But why are you calling me by my name just now?" Baekhyun pouted.

"I'm so pissed just now. Wae? You don't like it?"

"Actually I'm fine. We're already so close anyway.."

You nodded and slurped your hot chocolate, "Gomawo for this. It tastes good."

There was a dead silent between you two for the past 10 minutes. But Baekhyun suddenly turned to you and broke the silence.

"Let's go somewhere after this," he smiled.

"Where?"

"You'll know it."

"Why you never tell me the place we're going to?" you pouted.

He smirked, "I like it when you're curious because of me."

Author's Note :
Hello! Thank you for reading it until here.😊
Please keep reading it and vote for my book please~~