Chapter 5

Hey guys! So I have all the celebrities that will be playing my characters. Here they are:

Evelyn-Selena Gomez

Mathew-Brant Daugherty

Lucas-Kenton Duty

Claire-Olivia Holt

Caleb-Logan Lerman

Maddie-Mia Talerico

Anna-Lilly Capaldi

CHAPTER 5

************************************

"She's awake..." Claire side-whispers to Caleb.

"No duh!" I tell her, then groan. My head really hurts. It feels like a thousand elephants are stomping on it.

"I'll go get her some water." Mathew offers and walks out of the room.

I look around, I'm laying in my bed at home. It's a little dark outside, how long was I unconscious? Where's mom and dad? What time is it?

I ask them these questions. Apparently its 4:30 and I've been unconscious for about 5 hours. My mom and dad are speaking to a doctor downstairs.

"How's your head?" Lucas asks, concerned.

"Fine and dandy." I reply sarcastically, "I think I just need a little rest." I say with a sigh. "Thank you, you guys, for taking care of me." I smile and look at each of them.

Claire takes my hand, "Get better soon! If you don't get to school tomorrow I'll come visit you."

She walks out the door. Then Mathew comes up to me and pushes a few strands of hair back from my eyes. "It was awesome to see you again. I'm glad we got reunited." He smiles a familiar smile. I smile back at that. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He walks out and I yawn, starting to get sleepy. Caleb comes up to me. "I want you to call me if you need anything, you got that?" He stares intently into my eyes. I nod. My heart warms inside, he cares for me. He backs away slowly and out the door.

My eyelids feel really heavy, and they start to close. "Feel better fast Ev." I hear Lucas whisper. My cheek is left with a tingling sensation, he kissed it. I faintly here my door close, then I fall into a peaceful sleep.

***********2 weeks later*************

"Hey, what about this one?" Claire holds up a hot pink dress with ruffles. I scrunch my nose and shake my head.

"The color won't go well with your skin tone." I tell her. She sighs and goes back to looking through the clothing racks. A few minutes later she pulls out another one.

"Oh yeah." I nod my head and gaze at the beautiful dress, "I think this may be the one." I grin.

Claire squeals and skips into the dressing room to try it on. I laugh at her excitedness. I sit on a booth and wait till she comes back out. We've been searching for a dress here in Nordstrom's for hours!

We're one week away from the Winter Festival. It's a dance that Falcon High puts on. But it's not very formal, it's going to be outside and there will be games and boat rides and some bands playing. Claire's going with some dude named Joseph. I don't know who he is, but she talks about how cute he is too much. It's starting to get a little annoying. Of course, Mathew's going with Hannah. I don't even know if Lucas is going, and I don't think dances are Caleb's thing.

What's taking Claire so long?

"You almost done?" I call through the small door. "You're taking too long!" I whine and lean my head up against it.