"I hope your ok with making a few stops before getting you back to the checkpoint." Rudika asked.

"It's fine. It's not like I have anything better to do."

"Bye ladies." Kai waved to us as we disappeared out of the world.

Zenara's PoV

I don't get it. She still had more time, this doesn't make any sense.

Kai kneeled next to me and brought my chin up. "I'm sorry Zen. She did have 3 saiyan days. Here, she left a few things for you." He handed me a bag.
I pulled out another one of Kai's crystal balls, Layla's image popped up.

"My love I'm sorry for the short time, but if my plan works it was worth the short time. Anyway if you reach into the bag the first thing you'll pull out is a necklace." I reached in and pulled out the necklace, it was beautiful. Silver chain and charm. I smiled when I realized what the charm was, a velociraptor. "I made this for you in memory of Alue. I wanted to make you one earlier but I couldn't find the right material. When your dead you tend to travel around a lot more, but its made out of the strongest metal in the universe and it has an elastic component so it will stretch with you if you ever transform into the great ape." I smiled and Kai helped put the piece of jewelry on. It's perfect.
"Now reach in the bag again and you'll find an old book."

I pulled out the book, it was old, "oh my gods." The title read The Gods of the Universe.

"Cool huh. I knew you'd like it. I met the Grand Kai during an other world tournament. As he hands it to me he asked me if I knew anyone who wanted to read it. I won the tournament by the way. That's how I got the time with my body. I almost lost against this giant ass man who was at least 8 feet tall, but I wasn't gonna pass up the chance to see you again. Well the message time is almost up, I love you Zenara. Till we meet again." She blew me a kiss and the image disappeared.

"I love you too." I smiled as tears ran down my face.

Kai helped me to my feet a wiped the tears with his thumbs. "She loves you so much."

I chuckled, "yeah. I have the best wife in the universe. She's so sweet, nice and she was always concerned about others." I said sweetly. But something inside me was ready to snap, "she should be here. With me. She should be alive and healthy not dead. She didn't deserve it." I can feel my anger and energy start to rise. My hands turned to fists. "It's not fair. She was everything to me. My best friend. My wife. She was a good person and they took her from me. Layla. Laylaaaaaa!!!!" I had no control over what was happening to my body, my anger, it was on a whole new level. My strength, its bigger then ever. My body felt all tingly.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" It was like a bomb went off and I blacked out.

-

When I came to I was in my pod on my way home. I had a note in my hand, it's a note from Kai: this will be the story you tell about your husband. You were attacked and you got away, he didn't make it. In regards to what happened to you earlier I-I don't know what happened to you. All I saw was your eyes, they changed, they turned green and your hair, it was pulled to a ponytail, pointy and golden. It all happened within seconds. Then you passed out. That's all I saw.
Bye kid. Come visit me soon.
-Kai

Well...that's reassuring. My body felt drained still so I passed out for the rest of the ride home.

-

About a month and a half later everything was basically back to normal. I was next in line for Queen scene all my brothers refused to take the crown. Eventually I'd have to remarry and create an heir but for now I'm in the mourning period. Everyone will back off the husband fuss. I got back to training, although I'm still not able to tap into whatever it was the happened with Kai but I did become stronger. I've surpassed Zander, Brody, and Gustav.