WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.

Start from the beginning

(None of these images are mine

(None of these images are mine. I got them off the internet. Just so you guys have a visual of the cars).

My dad spoils me and gives me whatever I want. After all, I'm his only child. I sit in my car, and quickly call my dad to check up on him.

PHONE CALL.

Me: Hey dad, good morning.

Dad: My princess, how are you?

Me: I'm fine daddy, I'm actually late to school, I just wanted to check up on you.

Dad: You are always late honey. Come see me after school we could have dinner together if your mom is working late tonight.

Me: Dad, I'm kind of busy, but I'll see if I could stop by, okay?

Dad: Okay my baby, have a beautiful day and drive safely. I love you.

Me: I love you too daddy, bye.

END OF PHONE CALL.

I sighed as I got off the phone with my dad and began to drive, I was very close to my parents. My dad and I actually had a very good relationship, I tell him everything, but I really feel uncomfortable whenever I go to visit him, as his boyfriend is always around.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against anyone being gay but my dad's boyfriend just reminds me of my parents 'failed' relationship. I talk to his boyfriend once in a while but not that I really want to. I go to stay with my dad whenever his boyfriend is away on business trips.

I get to school and I see my girls Nicki, Paloma, Kendall and Aaliyah all waiting for me at the school's car pack, looking extremely excited.

They were definitely up to something but trust me, I did not want to find out. I had crazy best friends and as I packed my car, I wondered what they were up to.

As soon as I get out of my car Nicki is the first to speak (I have known her for the longest time, compared to the other girls)

"Bree where the hell have you been" ? She questions.

"Chill babe" I reply turning to smile, "I woke up late." Typical Breela, Kendall says laughing.

Paloma, Kendall and Aaliyah walk closer to me and we exchange hugs.

"We have good news" Paloma says smiling. "Shut up Loma! we all agreed I'll be the one to tell her " Kendall says rolling her eyes.

" You guys! just spill already" I say impatiently.

"So girlfriend, there is this new guy in our class, his name is Justin" Kendall says happily and we were wondering if ............

NO! NO! NO! I say firmly, not letting her complete her sentence. The girls always try to set me up with every hot guy they came in contact with.

Kendall steps closer and gives me a side hug. "Please Bree, please"! They all begin to beg me. Okay! I say giving up as we begin to walk towards our first class.

"I'm not promising you guys anything okay ? I have not even seen this Justin guy so girls please calm down. I say.

"Whatever" Nicki says looking at me disappointed. I kiss her left cheek and we all walk into our first class, which was English.

"She's impossible!" Aaliyah says to Kendall. I then turn back to look at them and laugh.

Paloma is still standing at the door and runs towards me saying "he's coming ! he's coming ! act natural".

Kendall smiles and Aaliyah hugs her turning to look at me. I laugh at how excited the girls are for me to meet this 'new guy' who I was not even sure I would be interested in.

An extremely handsome tall guy with the bluest eyes I've ever seen walks into the class. He is what I would define as "HANDSOME", his body was so sexy body that you could see his abs' clearly through he's shirt.

F*ck, I curse under my breath. He is hot.

Immediately my wolf is aroused and wants to go to him. "We don't even know him" I say trying to calm my wolf down. I'm battling with my wolf.

MATE! MATE! MATE! my wolf announces to me and I'm dumbfounded.

Justin walks up to me and says "Hi, I'm Justin", I start smiling and his "perfect" voice leaves me speechless, I cannot even remember my own name.

Nicki, Aaliyah, Paloma and Kendall are there to save me from embarrassing myself. "She's Breela" they all chorus .

THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE. I KNOW IT IS REALLY SHORT BUT I PROMISE CHAPTER TWO WOULD BE LONGER AND EVEN BETTER. ❤️❤️

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. ❤️