Chapter 27

Tyler's POV

She responded quickly to my touch. She didn't hesitate and kissed me back like there was no tomorrow. I placed my hands on her hips firmly, placing her hips against me. She got on her tippy toes to get more of me and I smiled against her lips.

Damn she is perfect.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pressed her against a wall, pressing my body harder against hers.

Damn, I've missed this so fucking much.

I continued kissing her and felt her hands run through my hair. She hit my bottom lip and my friend down there got excited. I began missing her neck and I could hear her breathing hard. She tugged on my hair and I moaned deeply against her neck. I left a lovers bite on her collarbone and smiled at my work.

Ashley brought my lips back to hers and kissed me passionately. Her hands went to my back and played with my shirt. I stopped kissing her and slid off my shirt, throwing it onto the ground. Ashley began kissing my neck, rubbing her cold hands against my skin.

I licked my lips and felt her leaving a liver bite on the middle of my neck in the front. She brought her lips back up to mine and kissed me gently. She brought her lips to my ear and nibbled on the top of it.

" I want you," she whispered sexily.

I kissed the side of her neck.

" Have me," I whispered huskily.

She bit her bottom lip and I laid my lips gently on hers as she did so.

" I'm on my period."

I looked at her and groaned.

" Fuck," I mumbled.

She kissed me again, more slow and tasteful. She tasted like bacon. She looked up at me as she ran her hands through my hair.

" You know, you are the only girl I have ever let play with my hair."

She smiled and my heart sped up even more.

" Well aren't I special," she said, tugging a handful playfully.

" Yes, you are and don't you forget it," I said, landing a gentle peck on her lips.

" Oh. And it's a turn on when you pull my hair," I whispered.

" I can tell," she said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. She unwrapped her legs from my body and I set her down gently.

" You should have told me you missed me sooner. Maybe you would have gotten lucky," I said with a wink back.

Ashley rolled her eyes and put her hands up to her hair. Half of it was out of her bun and she looked all ruffed up.

It was sexy.

" Done staring bug eyes?"

I laughed.

" Not yet," I said with a grin.

She threw my shirt at my face and I chuckled. I held it in my hands and cocked my head to the side.

" Why are you so beautiful?"

She blushed and walked out of the room.

" Why are you so stupid?" she called after me.

I shook my head and slid on my shirt, following her into the living room. Her house isn't the best but her and Daniel are doing the best they can under the circumstances. I wish they had pictures of her and her family on the walls though. I wonder what she looked like...