I stopped packing as Nova was giving me a strange look.

"Have Donny told you to stay with him?" She asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No." I turned to face her. "He still at work. Hasn't responded yet. Unlike my use to be best friend he will not turn me out onto the streets."

"Kat, listen." Nova began pulling my arm so I could sit beside her. "There's something you need to know about Donny."

"What?" I said sharply. I couldn't deal with any more added stress at the moment. "What do I need to know about my boyfriend Donny?"

"He's-" Nova was cut off as my attention was drawn to the door.

"He's the best boyfriend ever!" He declared strolling into my room.

Nova kissed her teeth then walked out the room, bumping her shoulder with Donny's almost knocking him into the wall.

"Nova!" I called to her. "What is the matter?" I walked towards my bedroom door to find out what it was she was trying to tell me.

"Leave her babe." Donny caught me around my waist to snuggle me to his chest. "We barely get anytime together and your chasing after her."

"Nova is my sister." I mumbled into his chest. I stepped back to look at his chocolate brown eyes. "I see you got my text."

Donny linked his arms tighter around me to push me flush against his body. "About that..." His voice trailed off as he started pressing kisses to the top of my head.

"I already packed, I am ready to go." I pushed him back to get some air to breathe.

Donny looked like the all American man. In a pinstripe expensive suit that shouted money. "I cannot bring you home. My mother would not like it. So I paid for a hotel suite till you can get your self an apartment."

"Your mother loves me." I stated. "She has always been nice to me."

"I know she loves you. And so do I." Donny took my hands in his stressing the importance of his words. "You know she believes that if I am to live with you we must be married first."

I nodded my head. I could respect him for honoring his mother requests. "I would feel like a kept woman." I argued. I been brought up with the values that you pay your way in life.

"Your my girlfriend I want nothing but the best for you." Donny said sweetly looking behind me.

I turned round to see Lexi standing there with a glare on her face. "Hey Don, I didn't know you arrived."

"I think you was in your room at the time. Kat is moving in with me." Donny announced with a smile.

I felt a bit at a lost he just told me I be staying at a hotel.

"That's is good news. I bet you be happy living in a mansion in Beverly Hills. A step up from this place. That's for sure." Lexi told me snidely. "You definitely get into acting that way. Poor housewives of Beverly Hills. 90210 here you come."

I laughed along with her at her poor attempt at a joke. "Don't hate. Appreciate." I turned my back on her to lift up the full suitcase from the bed.

"Anyway Donny. I told her she got to the end of the week. That's five days. She doesn't need to go now." She nodded her head in my direction as if I wasn't in the room.

Donny leaned back on the bed to smirk at her. "I think your right Lexi." He gave me a wink. I was unsure of what game he was playing but if it annoys Lexi I happily play along. "I collect her in five days then. Five days for you to make up your mind."