"Sorry. Hey D. Go ahead and invite her in" Marcel said while looking at a small teenage girl with long brown waist length hair.

"She's a witch, a very powerful witch" the girl said to Marcel while looking at me. "Hey D, I would have never brought a witch here that I didn't trust" Marcel looked at the young girl. She nodded "come in". I catiously walked over the seal.

"Show me what you got" I said to the girl. She held her hand out and I flew back into the wall. "What the hell" I yelled. "Marcel you said it was a vampire that needed training, not a witch"

"To be honest Alesia I never said vampire. I said that I needed you to train someone I never said who or what" he paused and looked at me as I laid on the floor staring in awe at the little witch "Alesia I'd like you to meet Davina Claire" Marcel chuckled.

"Well my mistake. Gotta give it to you Davina your holding a lot of power" I stated with a smile as she helped me up.

"It's nice to meet you Alesia. Marcel has spoken a lot about you" Davina smiled.

"Oh really. Marcel has talked about me" I turned my head so I could see Marcel. He looked down embarrassed that davina just said "All good things I hope" I chuckled at Marcel's reaction.

"Alright let's start training, so you two will stop making fun of me" Marcel spoke.

"Okay. Marcel one question, why exactly should I train her? It looks as if she has a grasp on her powers" Marcel motioned me over and talked to me "She has trouble controlling her power. So I need you to train her to control her power" he explained.

Me and Marcel turned as Davina yawned. "Okay how about we work on your powers tomorrow and you can get some rest" I pulled the covers over Davina.

Before I walked out of the church attic I turned to Davina "If you can control your powers well I'll bring my grimiore and you can try some of my spells" she smiled and nodded as she closed her eyes.

I walked out with Marcel. "I could use a drink" I said hoping Marcel would join me so we could catch up. "I really need to make sure my night walkers are behaving" Marcel said with regret in his voice.

"It's fine Marcel. The king has to control his kingdom" we both chuckled.

He sped off in the direction of the compound while I walked towards a bar called Rousseau's. I walked in and felt a weird vibe but I brushed it off and ordered a beer.

I was drinking a beer when a brunette appeared at the bar a few stools away from me. She looked somewhat familiar.

She was talking with a witch. "Hayley you should find someone who knows about your family out here in the back country" the witch sad while pointing on a map and handing the girl, Hayley, a map.

Hayley smiled, said "thanks Sofie" and walked out the door. As hayley walked out the door I heard the witch call someone on her phone and listened to the conversation "She's headed out to the back country now...There's no other way...this is the only way to lure him here" the witch hung up.

I walked out of the bar and sped to the bayou knowing Hayley would already be there when I reached the bayou.

Once I arrived I saw a car which could only belong to Hayley since she steeped out of the car. "Who are you?" She asked as she stood in a defensive stance eyeing me to see when I would make a move.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help that witch you talked to, Sofie, is up to something but I'm not sure what" I said as witches started to emerge around us "I think we're about to find out".

The witches started chanting. Both me and Hayley went down on our knees holding our heads. I hissed as my vampire fangs emerged as I felt immense pain until we both passed out.