"Hindi niya po ba sinabi ang dahilan kung bakit ko ginawa iyon?" Lumipat ang tingin ko sa guro, tila ba nagulat ito at napagtantong may mali. Tumango ako, may mali nga. Did she really think it will work? "Because the daughter of the Governor, threw such an offensive statement about me. And I won't deny that I touch her, but she touch me first. And all of it, comes after."

My friends nodded to give a justification, the teacher looked sharply at the students who are with us too.

"Totoo ba iyon, Ms. Fernandez?" Napakagat ito sa labi, pinunasan niya ang luhang hindi mapigilan at saka humibi. "Is it true, I'm all asking you?" She turned her eyes our fellow students, they nodded. They can't even look at me.

"You told me, Ms. De Vera started the fight. Who do you think you're fooling here?" She stood up, making them quiver. Magsasalita pa sana ito nang biglang may kumatok, the door opened after a second and we all saw Tito Paul, with the dean.

"How do you discipline our students, I want to know your way..." He said and sat at the presidential table, just beside us, with the dean in his right. "You may go, you'll miss your first subject. I only need to hear the two, I assume that our Guidance Counselor already knows what happened..." Inilipat niya ang tingin sa mga kasama namin, sa isang iglap ay tumayo sila at yumuko. They soon bid their goodbye, leaving us in the room.

"According to Ms. Fernandez, Ms. De Vera harmed her physically. She accused her that Ms. De Vera is the one who started the fight when in fact, proven by the statement of her friends, Ms. Fernandez started the fire and even slandered Ms. De Vera causing their catfight."

"I'm afraid that Ms. De Vera will file a case, Ma'am. I don't want my father to know, he'll loathe me forever..." I want to spare her my mercy, but I don't think my pride can take it. The fact that she has the guts to make it like a fact, pains me.

"Hurricane," Tito Paul called, I looked up to him only to meet the familiar gaze of Hell. He has his father's eyes. "Slandered, in what way? What case?" He looks perplexed yet impressed at the same time, I can see the ghost of a smile on his lips but he is not letting us see it.

"It's sensitive, but she accused me of having only an intimate relationship with your son, Sir. I can't take such an insult, as she headed to ruining my name to the people." I explained, I'm getting tired of explaining already.

"We can settle it here instead of taking it in the court. Although I can't weigh how heavy is this for the both of you, as long as we can still talk about it here, we will settle is here." The Guardian Councilor said I didn't react to that as my eyes drifted to Patricia. "Ms. Fernandez, what you did is punishable by the law. On the other hand, it's not right to harm your schoolmate, Ms. De Vera. You should've asked us because we can act."

Tumango ako sa pangaral na iyon, I'm not closed-minded to not know my mistakes. I know I harmed her, I admitted that.

"You're both young, you're just impulsive of your choices..." The Dean said, the elders nodded to agree.

"However, the rule of the law has no age limit. So if this happens again..." Inilipat ko ang tingin kay Patricia, she's listening very well now. "Justice shall be served. Under Article 358 of the Philippines Revised Penal Code... I'm not sorry,"

Tito Paul excused himself, and so does the Dean. It wasn't a long talk because we can fathom the whole argument. Sadly, our guardians will be notified by the school in a form of a letter, we agreed to it although I can sense that Patricia is afraid. In the end, we told each other that we're sorry for such impulsive actions.

I lose count of how many minutes, or maybe an hour, we were there. I went out first, the dean made Patricia stayed there for awhile. Ngayon lang ako nakahinga nang maluwag, marahil ay nasa loob ng silid si Tito Paul at halos kainin ako ng hiya.