"Me too Myra, me too..."

***

We our both at his restaurant where as I remember we had our fist dinner with my Papa and his dad, I remember him cooked for me.

"Good afternoon Mr. William and Ms. Hastings" The waitress said as she assists us to a lovely place at the back.

"Good afternoon, Gloria. How are you?" I told her as I hug her.

I missed her; she is the one of the closest workers here that I used to talk to. I mean everyone here is nice but Gloria and I were just like is in another level.

"I'm good; it was good to finally see you again!" She said as we both pulled away.

"Me too Gloria, me too" I said.

Harry fake a cough maybe signaling us that he was there standing. He used to do that back then when we are still together, he used to fake a laugh when he knew that he's been getting out of place.

Flashback

Luke fakes a cough.

"I'm sorry honey; I forgot that you are there." I lied as Gloria and I were laughing about something. He moves behind my back to embrace me, his head on my shoulder.

"I always thank God because he gave me someone like you, you know?" He said.

Gloria is smiling ear to ear as well with the other chefs and crews.

I remember Gloria telling me that Luke never been like this.

In her service for the 'William's' family for years, he just saw him cook for a girl is the day I was here. She said that he never also bothers bringing random girls here anymore.

"The feeling is mutual honey but like really, we have to go now because these guys needs to do their thing already and here we are doing lovey dovey so come on!" I said with a laugh as I drag him out of the kitchen.

End of flashback

"I'm sorry; I think we just missed one another." I told him shyly.

"That's okay; you can come here as long as you want to you know?" He responds.

"I know, thank you." I replied.

Gloria never asks about our order because she always knew what Luke and I always wanted. As Luke helped me sit, he does the same thing for himself.

"Is it okay if we eat first then talk later?" He asks and I nod and smiled at him.

"It's okay, don't worry..." I reply.

We made a small talk then Gloria came with the food. It was freaking awesome and honestly, I missed this.

"I really missed the food. It's really great." I said happily as I munch another.

He looks at me as he also eats his meal.

"I'm glad you still haven't changed your taste then." He teases that made me chuckle.

"This is one of my favorite so why change then yeah?" I said with a smile.

He pauses for a while but then continues eating until we are both done.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

He took a sip of his wine and the composed himself.

"No," He said.

"No I'm not okay, Sam, I am not okay knowing that you and I were now just part of a history. Knowing that I may not be able to bring back all what we have back then... I lost it. I lost you. Every day, every night it's hunting me Sam." He said as he brushes his hair with his fingers.

"Harry, stop hurting yourself. It's all in the past now Harry... Maybe things were not really just meant for it? I don't know Harry... but please I don't want to see you like this..." I said as I look at his sad face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just can't help it. When you left, that's when my world turns to a hell. I can't even think straight or decide! I always wanted to go back to the days when we were together you know, I was a mess but I knew I deserve it. I love you so much Sam that is why maybe I'm hurting like this. This is the first time I fell in love and I'm also the reason behind it why it didn't last long." He admitted that makes my heartache and felt guilty.

"Harry, you need to stop this and move on. Promise me you'll get through this. I can't bear seeing you like this."

"I can't promise you anything right now Sam..."

"Harry..."

"Sam, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"What is it?" I reply.

"Are you seeing someone else now?" He asks nervously.

Then suddenly I saw Luke's face smiling from ear to ear beside me. It took me a while to answer Harry because I don't really know what status Luke and I have right now.

"Is that silence means yes I guess?" He said flatly.

"No, it's not that. Well actually I want to be honest with you... There is this guy and for now I don't even know what we are..." I said honestly.

He nods at me and said;

"Okay, I just wanted you to know that I will always be here for you and if ever that guy hurt you or leave you, I'll be picking you up, all you've got to do is call me okay?" He jokes and I chuckle.

"Of course I will."

"But seriously, I meant it. I'm willing to do anything for you. It's going to be hard for me but like what you said, I'll get through this." He said.

He cups my hand for a while assuring me that he will get through this. Then I heard my name being called by someone. Turning around, I saw Tanya standing there and waving at me together with Luke and his confused face looking at Harry's hands above mine.

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all