Chapter XXXIV: Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

"Let's put it this way, we are like roosters in the sea of sparrows but man, your ex fiancée and her family are like ostriches. Get my point?" He smirked at them again and turned to leave.

Timothy heart rate doubled but still he remained silent. On the other hand, Terrence's eyes widened in realization. They are both intelligent and quick-witted so they were  perfectly aware what the curly-haired man was talking about.

Instantly, the kind engineer gripped his best friend's elbow. "Dude, if this is really true I'm certain that Sabina has her reasons." He whispered lowly to calm down his best friend but the cocky engineer heard him.

"So I am right then, all this time you have no idea who Sabina really is and she chose not to tell you and yet she calls you her fiancé. Wow, just wow! I never thought she could do that. She really have some spice." Lucas Sanchez stated as he shifted around again to face the shock pair.

He snickered provokingly. "Too bad I wasn't able to taste that spice. Oh, well that's life. Now Sebastain, stalker versus the fiancé. Well, it looks like that I know Sabina more than you do. Who's the winner now?" Lucas shook his curly head in mocked disbelief.

"Enough!" Timothy spoke in gritted teeth. Finally, he was able to open his mouth.

"This is nonsense, Sanchez! Stop making issues and conflicts that are ridiculous and non-existent." He added in a stern tone.

But deeply, he was thinking that Sabina could really be what the cocky engineer was stating about. Her ex fiancée's appearance, stuff, lifestyle and some manners screamed of finery and wealth.

And there was the Cradle, her Prado and lot of things that he knew an ordinary person couldn't possibly afford.

The curly-haired man looked straight into Timothy's eyes. "You're a smart man, Sebastian and I'm aware that you know that I am not making nonsense issues here. Maria Sabina Dela Vega, your EX fiancée is the only daughter of one of the wealthiest men in the whole of Asia. She is an heiress in her own right." He annunciated the words with unwavering certainty.

"Oh, I would pay millions if only I could see your mother's face the moment she learn about this." The cocky engineer added with malicious glee.

The young heir's fist balled voluntarily upon hearing these words, it was quite obvious that Lucas Sanchez was updated with his and Sabina's lives and situation.

But his engineer best friend was quick, Terrence readily gripped his elbow tighter. "Man, Lucas is provoking you on purpose. He maybe saying the truth but he has other agenda. This project is so big that he wanted us out of the picture in the quickest possible way. If you lose your cool here, we will be out of the list in a flash so please remain calm and we will talk more about this later, okay?" He implored lowly as they watched the cocky engineer strutted away and approached the president of the South Holdings.

Languidly, the young CEO nodded his head, he tried to breathe in and out in slow succession to pacify himself. He got this technique from Sabina.

Sabina.. The man thought as images of a giggling petite woman invaded his consciousness.

His mind flew automatically on a certain afternoon where Sabina was lying in front of him, naked. He could still feel her warm body and smell her heavenly scent. Abruptly, he closed his eyes tightly to free his mind from these visions.