Chapter 5: Wedding Day

Ella P.O.V

My legs were trembling. Was I really capable of sitting down watching the one I love get married? I will admit that I was jealous, but we just made love. I walked into the ceremony. Logan saved me a seat.

" Are you going to say objection? " he asked.

I shook my head. I won't ruin Harry's happiness to fulfill mine. I rather see him happy.

" Ella, may I speak with you, privately?" Louis asked.

I raised my eyebrow and followed him.

" I know what you and Harry did, but do not shout objection. He won't come back. " Louis said discreetly.

I lowered my head. I heard Louis leave. Out of everyone, hearing it from Louis hurt me most. Harry must really be gone from my life for good.

Harry P.O.V

Walking to the ceremony was nerve wrecking. I had goosebumps all over. I was left in confusion before. Was I marrying the girl I really loved? Yes. Brit made me happy since Logan left us as children. Ella was never really there for me. Brit said she's only back for the money. I believe her.

" Ella? " I asked in shock.

She wasn't inside. She looked upset. I touched her shoulder gently. Her head lifted and she walked in. Did I do something wrong?

Ella P.O.V

Harry, you always have bad timing. You always walk in on me thinking. I sit here waiting to see you leave me. You never cared. It was always Brit. I watch you walk down the aisle. You're standing there looking so handsome. It hurts to know you're not waiting for me but for her. The music starts. Our eyes meet.

"I love you." he mouths.

I nodded and stood up. His bride to be was coming. She looked pretty. Her white dress fit around her hips tightly. The train to her dress was long. Her veil was covered in mini diamonds. I sighed. it should be me. Everyone sat down. Logan squeezed my hand for reassurance.

----------------------------------------------

They said their I dos. The reception was on a boat. They allowed everyone to change. I wore a black bikini with acid wash jeans, a pink shirt, and black heels. Brit was wearing just a bikini. I will admit, i am still heart broken. I watch Harry play with her blond hair.

Harry P.O.V

When i watched Brittany walk down the aisle, Ella was all i saw. On this boat, Ella is still all i see.

"What are you thinking about?" Brit asked me.

"Nothing honey." I said staring at Ella.

"I will make her gone for good." Brit said.

"I don't care, never did." I said lying.

Brittany smirked. What did she have planned?