Mates and Coronation

Yuki's POV

All four prides join together to witness the mating ceremonies between Kovu, Kiara, Lila, Orion, Sina and Carl. Then they'll all take their rightful place as leaders of the Pride lands prides and Savannah pride. However, Lila and Orion are moving their pride to the western end of the Pride lands. While the Savannah pride has the north and the pride landers have the east. Vitani and her pride will have the south once she gets a mate. Until then her pride will stay at pride rock with Kiara and Kovu's pride.

Rafiki officiates the ceremony for the three couples before they follow Simba and Nala to the top of Pride Rock. While Leo, Taka, Vitani and I are in front of the herds with the four prides (Including Carl's parents). "Mum, will I ever have a mate and pride of my own?" Taka asks.

"One day you will" I promise him and pick him up placing him on Leo's head. "There now you can see everything" I tell him and he smiles. Simba roars getting everyones attention and then Kovu roars. Then all eight of them roar together as we (the pride) roar back. All the herds celebrate the new kings and queens of the pride lands.

"I'm so proud of our daughters" Leo tells me smiling as little Taka lets out his little roar. "Your parents would be proud of you as well" he states. Just then I here two voices on the wind saying 'well done our daughter'. I smile up a the sky.

"Mum we have news" Lila states as she approaches us with Carl, Orion, and Sina.

"So do we Mum and Dad" Carl states.

"We're pregnant" Lila and Sina declare together.

"I'm so happy for you" I say hugging them both purring. "Our daughters are all grown, they don't need us anymore" I say tearing up.

"We'll always need you Mum" Lila assures me.

"Besides who else will baby sit our cubs better then you can?" Sina asks.

"So I'm going to be an uncle?" Taka asks jumping off Leo's head that had been lowered to the ground.

"That's right little bro" Sina says smiling.

"You are going to have to help protect them and keep them out of trouble" Lila tells him.

"I won't let you down" he says puffing out his chest.

"Want about you Kiara? When can I expect Grand-cubs?" Nala asks as they approached us with Kovu and Simba.

"Not for a while Mother" Kiara tells her.

"Why not? I don't mind having cubs now" Kovu pouts.

"We just became King and Queen, give it some time for everything to settle. Then we can discuss about having cubs" Kiara assures him.

"Mum will you be there when my cubs are born?" Lila asks.

"Of course I will, but want if Sina has cubs at the same time?" I ask.

"We'll be there for her and send you word" Carl's mother tells me.

"I'm okay with that, but I hope we don't have cubs at the same time sis. I want Mum there for me too" Sina states. "Now let's celebrate" she declares and everyone cheers. She and Carl head over to their pride with his parents. While Lila takes Orion to properly introduce him to everyone in their pride. Which used to be mine and Leo's. But we're retired now and will spend the rest of our days at Pride rock visiting both our daughters prides occasionally.

"I can't believe we're retired" Simba states. Kovu and Kiara had headed over to their pride. While Taka is hanging out with Vitani and her pride.

"Yeah, it feels like only yesterday we were all cubs exploring that elephant graveyard. Now look at us parents, former rulers and now I'm an expected grandmother. I feel so old" I state chuckling and they all join in.

"You're lucky, I wish I was an expected grandmother" Nala tells me.

"Not me, I'm happy Kiara has decided to wait it makes me feel like I'm still young" Simba declares and we all laugh.

"I'm okay with it, I look forward to their being cubs around again. The pride lands filled with their laughter" Leo states smiling. "I feel sorry for Taka as he has no one his age to play with him. Even when the cubs arrive he'll be a teenager" he says looking at Taka.

"He seems to like Vitani" I state and Nala nods her head in agreement. "Come on, let's go join the celebrations" I declare. I head over to Lila while Leo heads over to Sina. Meanwhile Simba went over to Kiara and Kovu along with Nala.

A/N

Picture above of Simba, Nala, Kiara and Kovu. Sina, Lila, Orion, and Carl are behind them, even though they aren't in the picture. Picture on the external link of Carl and Sina. This is not the end.