Exploring the Out-lands

Lila's POV

"Come on Lila, we have to leave before our parents wake up" Sina tells me. Her, Kiara and I are going to explore the pride lands today with no protection. I was not to happy about the idea, but Sina talked me into it. But as Kiara started to descend the rocks Uncle Simba caught her and brought her back.

"Were do you three think you are going in such a hurry?" he asks us amused. Sina and Kiara kept trying to pass him. But he stopped them each time that made me laugh lightly.

"Daddy/Uncle let go" both Kiara and Sina laugh as they lay down in front of him.

"Now I just want you girls to be careful" he tells us. Kiara tries to pass him again, but places a paw lightly on her tail stopping her. "Kiara, Sina are you listening? Accidents can happen, you can easily get hurt, stepped on or lost" he tells them. "Remember I want you to stay in sight of pride rock at all times" he starts to remind us.

"And if we see any strangers don't talk to them, come straight home" I finish.

"We know that Lila and you're suppose to be on our side" Sina pouts.

"Can we go now please?" Kiara asks and we all look at Uncle Simba smiling.

"Very funny girls" Uncle says chuckling as he sits down in front of us.

"Mind your father/uncle Kiara/girls" Aunt Nala and Mama says as they sat beside uncle Simba.

"Yes mum/mama" we all say together.

"And stay away from the out-lands" Uncle reminds us.

"Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing murderous outsiders" Zazu states as he appears landing on Mama's shoulder.

"Zazu right, you can't turn your back on them" Mama tells us.

"Really?" Sina and I asks tilting our heads.

"How come?" Kiara asks tilting her head also.

"Never you mind" Uncle states.

"Just run along now" Mama tells us.

"But Dad/Mama I..." Kiara, Sina and I start saying.

"You'll understand some day" they assure us. We all shake our heads and rub the three adults goodbye purring. Before we run off into the pride lands while Uncle Simba reminds us to stay on the path he and mama have marked for us.

(Pride rock) Yuki's POV

"Simba, who do they remind you of hm?" I ask and Nala looks at him too.

"Huh, What? Who?" he asks us confused.

"She's just like you when we were young" Nala tells him and I nod my head in agreement.

"Exactly remember the dangers we put ourselves in?" he asks.

"You mean the dangers you put us in" Nala says pinning him lightly.

"Nine nil Nala, and it was you two who put us in danger. I only went along to make sure you weren't hurt" I remind them. "I'm going back to the cave to relax until Leo wakes up" I tell them leaving. When I entered the cave it was just Leo and I. Our pride is probably out hunting. This is the first time we've been alone since our cubs were born.

I then remember how he wanted another and this would be a good time to do something about it. "Leo wake up" I say nudging his side.

"Want is it Yuki?" he asks stretching.

"We're alone want to start trying for another cub?" I ask smirking. He smiles in return and I lay down in front of him.

(Somewhere need the border of the Pride lands) Sina's POV

Kiara and I were trying to see who could catch the butterfly first. Lila was just following us making sure we could still see Pride rock. Honestly she needs to lighten up and I know just want to do. I tackle her and we begin to play fight forgetting Kiara momentarily.

Until we heard her scream and two big splashes. We run to where we last saw her to see Timon on a rock pacing. "Jeez Simba, the good new is we found your daughter. The bad news is we dropped a warthog on her and haven't found your nieces. Is there a problem with that?" he asks talking to himself.

"There is a problem with you dropping a warthog on our cousin" I growl. Kiara could be hurt and it was my responsibility to protect her & Lila. Pumba was sitting in the water calling for Kiara and I notice bubbles underneath him.

"Pumba, let me define babysitting" Lila states. Pumba realizes want she means and gets off of Kiara. Who walks out of the water and shakes the water from her fur.

Timon, Lila and I jump down to her & Pumba. Lila begins to groom her while Timon asks if Kiara is hurt anywhere. "Timon Kiara is fine as are Lila and I" I state annoyed. Kiara and Lila as look annoyed at his mothering.

"Would someone please just listen to us" Kiara and Lila state.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't listening. Did you say something princesses?" Timon asks.

"We aren't just princesses you know" I tell him flanking Kiara's other side.

"That's only half of who we are" Kiara tells them and I nod my head in agreement along with Lila.

"Who's the other half?" Pumba asks confused.

"Well, we are um..." us three girls start trailing off not knowing the answer. It's just something my mother always told us. That we are more then just princesses destined to become a queen one day.

"Well while you all figure it out, let's eat" Timon declares. Pumba lifts a log revealing a bunch of bugs. While Timon and Pumba fought over which is best to ate. Kiara and I encouraged Lila to sneak away with us.

"So where to now?" I ask.

"Out-lands" Kiara states stopping Lila in their tracks.

"But it's dangerous there, the rogue lionesses will try to hurt us" Lila states.

"Come on, we can out think them easily" I assure her.

"Exactly, no one is going to..." Kiara starts to say when she falls down a log into out-land territory.

"See this is want I was talking about" Lila states. "You stay here and try help her get back up here. But don't go down there unless you have no choose" she tells me.

"Want are you going to do?" I ask her.

"I'm going to find an adult to help us" she tells me before running towards Pride Rock. We are in so much trouble when Mama finds out. Kiara well not doubt get a lecture from Uncle Simba when he gets a hold of her.

A/N

Picture above of Kiara and picture on the external link of Yuki with Simba. Remember Yuki has teal coloured eyes not blue ones.