"No Thanks,you're now a glutton,Am I getting a niece or nephew soon?"

"Yaya Ahmad" She whined rushing inside Mommy's room.

"Assalamu Alaikum" I said going after her.

"Wa alaikassalam,Ahmad she looked for your trouble and ran away right? My God,She's not acting like a married woman at all" Mommy grumbled.

"No Mommy,She didn't" I smiled sitting on the couch next to Mommy's bed and we continued talking about our upcoming wedding till the Magrib Adhaan blared.

============¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤=========================¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤=============

Safaa's Pov.

The time when all the grasses and trees are so green and farmers of Rigar Dala go out from their homes in troops to their various farms is my favorite season of the year.

Since after Zuhr,the heavy wind has been howling with strong ardor making me feel like the mango tree in our backyard will stumble down.Slowly but majestically the rain began to fall,making a strange feeling settle in me.The scent of the mud enticed me and I wished I could go outside and play in the rain.

"Safaa are you okay?" My Mama asked seeing how dejectedly I kept staring at the drops of rain trickling down the window.

"I'm okay Mama,I just feel somewhat" I answered turning my attention to her.

"I think I know that feeling,but what's bothering you actually?"

"I'm afraid Mama,so afraid" I said letting my tears fall from the side of my face like waterfalls.

"Hey if you don't want the wedding you know we can stop it" She assured me wiping my tears.

"I don't know Mama,I'm confused" I wept facepalming myself.

"Shhh then pray to your Rabb to guide you and show you what's right my dear,stop those tears"

"Okay Mama" I sniffed .

"Aisha is in town why don't you go visit her since the rain has stopped?" She suggested with a smile.

My Mama knows that being with Aisha cheers me up and it stops me from worrying unnecessarily so after washing my face and applying a bit of make up,I sauntered to their house to meet her.

"Assalamu Alaikum" A familiar voice stopped me while I was walking by the road.

I turned around to see Moudu dressed in a pure white thobe with a rosary in his hands.I answered his greetings with my eyes wide as saucers and what he told me next made my mouth agape.

"Safaa please forgive me for all the troubles that I have caused you,I am sincerely sorry"

"Errr uhmm" I stammered unsure of what to say.

"I don't think you will forgive me immediately but think about it please,I am changed person now and your forgiveness means a lot to me" He pleaded not even meeting my gaze.

"I don't think I will ever forgive you Moudu,You made my life complicated but I will think about it"

"Please do"

"I will Goodbye" I said hurrying to Aisha's house.

I almost trample on Hurairah who's sitting by the door all ready for Islamiyyah.We had a chit chat and I teased her as usual before running to Umma's room.

"Ah'ahn amarya" Umma exclaimed upon seeing me.

We exchanged pleasantries for some minutes and she told me to go wake up Aisha in their room.