43 RED'S POV (2)

RED POV

A year ago....

I keep track of her every now and then. I have men following her and taking pictures of her. I even scare men who wanted to court her, threatening to kill every last member of the man's family and bringing their businesses down. That's how crazy I am of her.

Then one dreaded day, one of my men told me that the old Andrada wanted to marry off his child to the Capistrano guy. I almost went berserk and punch the guy who told me the news.

Then I realize maybe it is God's sign for me to stop this obsession of someone I have no right to have.

Unreachable and Impossible.

That is how I see my love for the Andrada girl. She is Unreachable and for her to love me back is Impossible.

Clad in my waiter uniform I once again enter the Andrada residence hoping for a last glimpse of her. For the last time I wanted to see for myself how crazy I am of her. For the last time I wanted to feel that thumping of my heart whenever she's near. And  for the last time I wanted to hurt myself with the truth that I cant have her. She is meant for someone else. And that someone else will never be me. Maybe then I can stop this. Maybe then I can let her go.

But the heaven look down upon me when I accidentally bump into her. The usual thumping of my heart made me uneasy. I can feel my nervousness that maybe my eyes are so obvious at devouring her. I scowl it up. My hands are even shaking holding her arms so that she wont fall. I have to act unaffected or else she might freak out. I even got scared that she might feel the erratic beating of my heart as she placed her palm on my chest. But it seems she's oblivious as she drank her wine. I even smile to myself as she flirtatiuosly call me Cutie. That encounter with her almost felt like heaven. It left a smile on my face all night but it faded when finally the announcement was made.

I was puffing my stick trying to calm myself down when the memory of Sofie's flirtation made me smile like a fool once again.

I should get the hell out of here before I kidnap that flirty girl!

I even laugh at my trail of thoughts as I pull my motorcycle out. But I was beyond shock seeing Sofie again with her irresistible smile. I felt like melting once more so I hide it by scowling.

"Hi Cutie! Remember me?"  I heard her say as I felt my heart do it's somersault once more.

Fin